Pokemon D/P Trading (And Battling?) Thread

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Is it true that Pokemon that know HM moves, such as Surf cannot go through the Pal Park?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Short answer, yes. Long answer... yeeeeeesssss?
Image Image
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Haha ok then xD. I'm a nub basically, half of my Pokemon on Ruby have HM moves, I can get around it with the move deleter and reteach them the moves though so it's ok.

I have a Blaziken with Strength, Swampert with Surf AND Waterfall, Flygon with Fly. Poke me with sharp objects now. :oops:

If I want to Dive I have a Tentacruel with it, but it's a lower level than the others, so she's only a temporary team member, same for Rock Smash and Flash, I have a Linoone and Ralts repectively for those.

Sometimes I have HM slaves, but I find them too annoying and just try to integrate as many HM moves into my team as I can. I don't battle outside the games, so I usually find a whole team of pure attack moves to work, no Toxic, Spikes, Thunder Waves from me, I just like to get the battle over with ASAP. Plus, I nearly fell asleep trying to EV Train my Weezing in Special Attack, after about 20-30 Spinda with Macho Brace attached I got bored and stopped.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I'll just preempt the common question that's been floating around regarding the move deleter and inform you that if he won't let you delete your HMs it means that's the only pokemon that has that particular HM and all you need to do is give that HM to another pokemon.
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

Does anyone happen to have a Growlithe or Ekans? I'm working on completing my Dex, and I don't have FireRed to get either of them. I have a variety of Pokemon I can trade in return, just let me know what you want.

Edit: Never mind, got them.
Also got a Jirachi tonight off the GTS for a Milotic... It appears to be hacked though. Figures.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I can't figure out how to add my DS, therefore Pokemon, to the Wi-Fi Connection, I found the Wi-fi website to be very confusing, so can anyone here explain it in simpler terms.

I have a Belkin Wireless adapter to connect me to the internet. I want to find out how to be added to Wi-Fi, I want to find out my friend code ASAP.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Go to Oreburg, the lady that was blocking the stairs that go down in the Pokemon center is gone now,..talk to the, middle lady, I believe. She'll connect you to Wifi as well as give you your friend code
Image Image
ImageImage
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

To get your friend code, connect to the WFC (Wi-Fi) in a Poke'mon Center than look at your Pal Pad where it says "[insert your name here]'s Friend Code". xD
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

Does anyone have Zangoonse? He's only obtainable with Ruby in the GBA slot, and I don't have that... I'm having a terrible time trying to get it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have a lot of stuff to trade.
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Anubimon wrote:Does anyone have Zangoonse? He's only obtainable with Ruby in the GBA slot, and I don't have that... I'm having a terrible time trying to get it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have a lot of stuff to trade.
I have Ruby and I can get you one.
Can you wait like 8 hours from now to get it? (I'm at work now):p
Also, would you like to battle? (this will be my first WiFi battle) :p

If anyone here would like to battle between 2 and 8pm (NST) just let me know.
My MSN: redhare4712<AT>hotmail<DOT>com
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

I was able to get one after working up the courage to use the GameFAQs trading board. Which I shall never ever ever use again.
Thanks a lot for the offer though, I do really appreciate it.

My battle team isn't quite finished yet, since I need to finish levelling/getting moves for a few Pokemon... But I wouldn't mind battling once it's done.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

1) Pearl
2) Ruby. Emerald and Fire Red are possible though. When I can send Pokemon over to D/P I will breed if you like.
3) 3479 9317 1314
4)Whatever I can breed. (I have female Skorupi I don't know if they are rare or not)
5) I don't think I have anything particularly special, but when I get Pal Park I could trade a Groudon to people if they need one.
6)Looking for any 1st or 2nd Gen Starters. Also Chimchar or Piplup. I wan't a full collection. Also Jirachi, Mew, Celebi and Manaphy- I want them for Pokedex data, but if anyone wants to give me one to keep then I would love one.

At the moment I am looking for someone to help evolve my Graveler and Kadabra, PM me if you want to do a quick trade.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

So here's a weird request. Does anyone have berry number 37? I think it's called Passho or something to that effect. I'd like to plant the whole set of these new berries at once and it's the only one I'm missing.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I definitely have Passho but am going to bed. Catch me tomorrow on MSN if you don't get one before then. ^_^
Image Image
checkers

Post by checkers »

*angry face* I found my first shiny and it's one of the worst shiny's you could've found!
ImageImageImage
Ohnoez, my Pichu family drank faketan o: *sighs* wow..BIG change?
ImageImageImage
They don't even look that good :K agggh!