Rescreatu: Do you play?

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
fcreature

Rescreatu: Do you play?

Post by fcreature »

Hey guys,
I am the owner of a fairly new yet exciting game called Rescreatu. It is gaining popularity pretty fast.

I was wondering if anyone here plays it, and if they do what do they think? If you don't play it why not give it a try at http://www.rescreatu.com and tell me what you think. Anything you guys say in this thread will be taken accounted for!

Thanks for the opinions, looking forward to hearing from you.

BTW, does anyone know if advertising can be purchased at this website?
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Does anyone have a list of the current pets and recolors, if they do that?

I may join, if they're cute enough. Maybe. >_>;;
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
fcreature

Post by fcreature »

The only list I have of the pets is located here:
http://www.rescreatu.com/game.php?a=hatchery&step=3

You need to join to see those though :?

EDIT: Found them at a rescreatu fan site
http://www.rescreatu.info/petevo.php
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Advertising purchased... here? On Neocolours? I may be misunderstanding. But if that's the question, then no.
Image Image
Wysteria

Post by Wysteria »

The eggs are adorable. Do they have to evolve, or do I get a choice? I could see myself going around with a lot of pet eggs.

I especially like these:

ImageImageImageImage
Bless my whiskers. {Formerly Grey Cloud.}
fcreature

Post by fcreature »

Eggs only evolve if you hatch them.

Once hatched, they evolve at 15 days old and 30 days old. Items will soon be released that can stunt their growth to a certain evolution.
kerg

Post by kerg »

Ooo, I really like some of those pets. For many of them I like the middle stages more than the adult ones. I'm tempted to join, if I can find out a bit more about it.
Mayhem

Post by Mayhem »

Some are cute! I especially like the Kayoki and the Draqua.

Image Image

And others are really well-drawn, like the Goiba:

I dunno. I like it, but a lot of the art is turning me off to the site. :x
Varicolored on Subeta
fcreature

Post by fcreature »

We may not be up to subetas quality yet but we're improving :) IMO, we make up for that in originality and features though.
Mayhem

Post by Mayhem »

What sort of unique differences do you have from Subeta?

Not asking out of sarcasm - I'm truly curious; I might be interested if someone could elaborate on all the new, original ideas that differentiate you from a generic petsite. :)
Varicolored on Subeta
fcreature

Post by fcreature »

I will elaborate a little more :)

First, you don't "adopt" your pets. Instead, you have to find eggs while roaming the 4 different worlds of Rescreatu. After finding the creatu, you may hatch them. The creatu then evolve as they age. (we don't call them pets on Rescreatu)

Rescreatu is also based on a class system. When you join you are forced to choose a class. Depending on the class you choose, your account gains specific features that other classes cannot access. Examples are merchants, society, and ranchers. Other planned classes to be released soon include breeders, knights, and more.

Training actually takes skill. I haven't played Subeta much so I don't know how they train there, but at Rescreatu the training is like real life. You need to stretch, warm up, exorcise, etc... Its no one click solution where they gain a stat point in a certain time frame.

Our battle system is also very unique. It was just released and is not fully developed, but it is a real time, player versus player battle system.

If you want more information, feel free to ask :)
Mayhem

Post by Mayhem »

So does the site mostly revolve around training, battling, and the like? Or is there items to restock, money to be made, and other such things to make us addicted to it?
Varicolored on Subeta
fcreature

Post by fcreature »

Training and battling is actually a small part. Yes, folks do restock. Mainly the merchants. We have all the features normal pet sites have, everything just has a Rescreatu twist to it. My staff won't even allow me to add things to the site if theres not some kind of twist.

You should see how we are planning the physical alteration of creatu. Its going to be amazing :)
Mayhem

Post by Mayhem »

Ooh, neat! I might just give it a shot, thanks for all the info. :D
Varicolored on Subeta
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

I'll give it a shot. I'm Fusionoma there now. I can't decide on a class though...
Image Image Image