Pokemon Colosseum (GC): An interesting battle I recorded.

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Darigan

Pokemon Colosseum (GC): An interesting battle I recorded.

Post by Darigan »

I know people nowadays are more interested in Pearl and Diamond related things, but I recently finished uploading my old Pokemon Colosseum and XD tournament videos and I think one of the last ones will be specifically interesting to people here because of something Neopets related.

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20lGF8cjESg

It's one of the few battles that I recorded where I actually participate as a player.
A candy to the first to see something neopets related. ;)

In case anyone want to see the rest of my videos here is the complete collection:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... 1AE202D0AF
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

DAMN, that was pwnage. His Poke'mon so totally sucked in the Defense department...either that or your Tauros was insane in the Attack department. Nice battle, though the opponent took FOREVER to choose their moves.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Yes, but the real question is, how many Jubjubs has your Tauros eaten today?

(Gengar love!)
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Return is a damn powerful move in the right hands. And seriously, the other guy took forever to select moves. It was really annoying.

Now the real dork in me honestly expected Final Fantasy victory music to play when you won.
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

AngharadTy wins a candy!
Silverevilchao wrote:either that or your Tauros was insane in the Attack department.
It is.
I bred and EV trained him in Emerald with this purpose.
Max ATK / SPE Jolly Tauros + 102 BP STAB Return + Choice Band is faster than most things and kills a lot of things in one hit.
AngharadTy wrote:Yes, but the real question is, how many Jubjubs has your Tauros eaten today?
He will be soon eating Bidoof as soon as I can tranfer him to Diamond ;) (currently resetting in front of Dialga for good IVs)
Joey wrote: And seriously, the other guy took forever to select moves. It was really annoying.
The guy who won that tourney is much more annoying. Believe me. :p
Joey wrote:Now the real dork in me honestly expected Final Fantasy victory music to play when you won.
lol

PS: I have another Pokemon named after Neopets characters: A Gyarados named Kastraliss. :P (no vid of him though)