Super Smash Brothers Brawl Website!

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Ierosbats

Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl Website!

Post by Ierosbats »

So with the exception of a trophy and probably a sticker, all three Paper Mario games got completely snubbed? That's sort of baffling. It's such an iconic series, all three were definitely fan-favourites, and Thousand Year Door won best game of the year when it was released. Granted, I didn't particularly want a Paper Mario clone (despite Doctor Mario being auf'd), but... no stage? No music? ...Nothing? I think that's the biggest disappointment for me so far.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Don't know if anyone else has seen this yet, but apparently in the coding for SSBB, there are six "semi" characters, IE: characters that have models and animations, but no movesets or Kirby Hats. People are theorizing that these will be DLC for SSBB, which I think is kinda awesome. The characters are:
Spoiler: open/close
'Doctor Mario
Roy
Mewtwo
Plusle/Minun
Dixie Kong
Toon Zelda/Tetra
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

*sniff* Will, I do not appreciate that information , for your spoiler does not include Pichu ;o;

..OH SHIT I SHOULD READ MORE CAREFULLY. IT INCLUDES SOMETHING AWESOME. I probably don't even have to say outloud which part is awesome. AWESOME.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

SO?

HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?

I have six more hours until I can get mine (lol it's 3am, I pick mine up at 9).
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

It is in a word, awesome. Got mine at a midnight release and have been playing it over at a friends place all night. But we both have stuff to do tomorrow so I can't play that much. And I should yanno, sleep. But awesome.

Marth's still my best character so far. PT was pretty hard for me to get the hang of, Fox was quite nice, but really, it's all back to Marth. His final smash is awesome, and his side-b works flawlessly. He'll probably stay my main dude for this one.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

OMFG, so unfair, it doesn't come out in England until May 30th. That's more than 2 months! Why Nintendo, why.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Friggin' hell, why does it have to be snowing here? My car handles like crap on snow. I wanna get it todaaaayyyy, but I also, you know... don't wanna get in a wreck and die. >_> Bah, hopefully it'll warm up some...
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

Here I am thinking that it'll be sold out everywhere and I'll have to order it online...

Went to Walmart and purchased it for $48.88; I didn't even pre-order too. I guess there is something good about living in the borderline boonies. :D
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Keith

Post by Keith »

I got mine today, it's been pretty fun so far. I've jumped on the online (my code is 2019 9337 0458) and played a bit of the campaign.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Buttersauce wrote:Here I am thinking that it'll be sold out everywhere and I'll have to order it online...

Went to Walmart and purchased it for $48.88; I didn't even pre-order too. I guess there is something good about living in the borderline boonies. :D
I haven't preordered a game in years for this reason. XD Not really much point when you live in the middle of nowhere and the shops always seem to overstock. Best Buy was the first place I checked, and they had... PILES of them.

Man, I suck at this game all of a sudden. I guess it's been a long time since I picked up Melee, heh...
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

We live in CA now, so we definitely preordered. ^_~ I had to preorder my Pokemon games, even in NE, because I guess the Midwest has a lot of Pokemon fans. Heh. (In NE, though, we should not have preordered Guitar Hero--when it was released, there were piles in the store itself, so we grabbed one and went to the line-less checkout stands, who sighed at us and told us we'd have to wait at customer service, where about twenty people were already waiting. Preordering made us take longer!)

Smash Bros is so neat. I really, really want to unlock some of the characters, though, because the ones I'd been most looking forward to are unavailable at the start. Oh, and I loathe Lucas with a fiery passion. Irritating little boy.
Image Image
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

I got a copy from Walmart yesterday. :D

..Unfortunately I already have it preordered and I can't cancel, but I had no patience. So I'll have to figure out what to do with the spare.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Ebay it, Aqua. Or sell it to someone on the forum here. :D
Image Image
ImageImage
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Aqua wrote:I got a copy from Walmart yesterday. :D

..Unfortunately I already have it preordered and I can't cancel, but I had no patience. So I'll have to figure out what to do with the spare.
Get the preordered copy, take it to wal-mart with your receipt, return it, and buy Patapon.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

It also depends where you preordered from. Best Buy will do returns on preorders; we returned a Rogue Squadron preorder months and months after release. Hee.
Image Image