Pokemon: Manaphy Europe Event

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
dunx5000

Post by dunx5000 »

The Dragon Scale, iirc, is obtained after beating the dragon tamer in Meteor Falls a certain number of times, I think four? Five? But don't quote me on that

But reguarding Manaphy, I'd appreciated it if somebody'd trade it via wi-fi, so I can get the pokedex entry =D

edit; Upon checking, I am wrong. Oh well :P
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

dunx5000 wrote:The Dragon Scale, iirc, is obtained after beating the dragon tamer in Meteor Falls a certain number of times, I think four? Five? But don't quote me on that

But reguarding Manaphy, I'd appreciated it if somebody'd trade it via wi-fi, so I can get the pokedex entry =D

edit; Upon checking, I am wrong. Oh well :P
You get the Dragon Scale by using Thief on a bunch of Bagons or Horseas (but preferably Bagons). xD;;
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Or catching them, over and over and over. Thief is just a lot faster and cheaper.
Image Image
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Hint: the ability Compoundeyes allows you to run into enemies holding items more often. Butterfree can have this, and it can be taught Thief. Not that I know anything about that! A man like me would never indefinitely carry around a Butterfree like an HM slave! Ever!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

adi_gallia wrote:I found a Feebas, and when you find the place, you can find loads. He even found a shiny Magikarp while he was fishing there, I'm kinda sad it wasn't a shiny Feebas though.
Um, actually, it's impossible to find it while fishing for Feebas unless you're using the wrong rod. the only thing you can fish there besides feebas is carvanhas.

And you can always breed the feebas you have, y'know xD

Although this REALLY should go on the trading thread, if anyone needs a feebas, I HAVE my feebas spot on Sapphire and I can catch a few more and trade them around for D/P
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

jessibean wrote:Um, actually, it's impossible to find it while fishing for Feebas unless you're using the wrong rod. the only thing you can fish there besides feebas is carvanhas.
You can find Feebas with an old rod. :P

I might tell my little brother about compoundeyes, it could be useful.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Sorry to double post, but I feel it's significant. Serebii has the UK Manphy code on their website.
UK Manaphy Code revealed

Thanks to Kerri for e-mailling this in, The Manaphy Code has been leaked early. Although it was going to be given away at Game tomorrow, it has leaked. Follow the instructions below to activate:

1. Go to the Ranger Net Option on the Main Screen after turning the game on
2. Hold down the R Button, X and Left on the D-Pad
3. An option to enter the Password has appeared
4. Access that option in the Ranger Net
5. Enter the Password: Mg35-Cpb8-4FW8
6. The new Mission; Save the Precious Egg, should be under the special mission list. Enjoy.
Which reminds me, I still need this game.