Maple Story - New Huge and Massive General Discussion Thread

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
PennyLane

Re: Maple Story - New Huge and Massive General Discussion Thread

Post by PennyLane »

Thanks Joey =D I have no screenies to post =-/ My screenie key has been broken since last summer and I've been too lazy to download that program again to take them with.

lol at the snooty lizard. I had to do a quest there to get into the Horntail pq, and to get past that guy you get to turn into a cornian =D

I see Tom talking in your screenies, yet I don't see him posting here. F1 Tom.

I'm going to have to see if I have any screenies to post =-/ I lost my entire folder awhile back and all I have now are those I resaved from here and my photobucket.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I can do some talking! I've been playing a bit this week, PPQing in particular. Sadly, I haven't been able to fight the angry or enraged lord pirates, despite having done about 30 of them. I don't really care about the hat, just the quests, but now I'm nearly there, I'm just going to get it. Though it's not like I need any more novelty items...

I'm currently 90% towards 98. I might level up tonight actually. Just stuck down in Aqua Road. I'd love to train at Brextons (because I have an obsession with them), or anywhere in Leafre really, but nothing is too good, and they all hurt too much. I like the pace and style of squids and gobies. I just wish I had more variety. I would train at Jr. Newties if they weren't so full. They're really full. I went there the other day and there were about 5 people per channel.
Subeta: Thomas
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Bleh PPQ. I've done maybe....25...on my f/p mage. It's just so boring and I'd do more but I use a ton of pots doing it. I want to get that hat for her since she's lukless and it would mean I could equip her black umbrella without wearing this cape I scrolled for str and dex.

Yay 98 =) Are you 100 yet? Cornians are fun, maybe try those. I go there hoping a blue marine drops, and the exp isn't bad either. Try this map.

I finally got some new screenies =D

Joey posted a screenie of my 120 level up since I fail at taking screenies, and I found out my friend David posted a video of it on youtube =D http://youtube.com/watch?v=VSTb-Donj2M

I made Joey and another friend die for me in FM so I could resurrect them:
Dead people
Res
Res2
Alive!

Here is a new shiny I got:
Big Bang

And here's my latest level up, at that Cornians map I posted about above:
level 122

Oh and I just found this one sitting on my desktop. It's Creph advancing to 70 with a friend of mine on his white knight. This was....back in November I think. lol
Creph Advance
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

So, I FINALLY became a White Knight at about 12 or so at night last night. The job advancement boss was surprisingly a pushover. I don't have screenies, but I do have FRAPS and might make a video. Joey came with me the entire way though, so she might have stuff!

Fire Charge is practically useless at the moment, but it sure does look cool.
Miltank is the coolest pokemon.
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Congrats again Gibbly =D
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Gibbly!! GRATS GIBBLY :D That's awesome!

I probably won't be playing MS for a long while. As some of you know, I got myself a mac last week and they don't have MS for macs yet (silly Nexon!). I have windows installed as well so I could play it, but restarting the comp in windows mode is annoying heh.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

I have more screenies lol. Last night I got myzhelm, it was the second run I've been on so far. It looks ridiculous on me when I take off my cs hat lol

Some screenies from the run:

I'm in here somewhere

I can't find myself in this one either, but you can see Strawberry looking miserable. I npced her food to hold more pots lol
Sad Strawberry

Here I am =D

These things are the worst part. Zak 1/1s and it's really scary when the summons are flying around, since if you don't pot in time you can get 1/1ed then hit by a summon and die. Zakum really isn't bad, since he doesn't dispel. Manon is worse than Zak lol.
Summons

And here's a screenie of this (mostly) bishop apq I did a few days ago.
Hooray for magic claw and bolt
Last edited by PennyLane on 19 Apr 2008 08:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

*poke* Where did everybody go?
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

My laptop has been commandeered for anime watching, and I haven't really gotten on much from this computer. Tis my excuse :D
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I might a 26ish second video, it's here
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Cute video, Spivsy =D Joey log onto Broa sometime, I still have GPQ mesos for you!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I'm starting to kinda miss MS, though I didn't think I would. They need to make a version for Macs! I don't have windows on my Mac so I can't play MS right now :(
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

So..I downloaded MS, signed up and everything, I load the game, click play, these logos pop up. And , on one of them, I believe the second logo? ..Msomething or other..it freezes, I can still here things loading in the background, but it doesnt load to the game itself, amd I doing something wrong?

And how do I make it so its not full screen. :\
Image Image
ImageImage
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

I'm finally getting a new computer that will be able to run MS! So I should be back on sometime next week!
Image Image Image
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Aw Heto D= I just neomailed you today, too asking you had quit Maple or what.

I'm not sure why MS is freezing for you, GoldenChaos...how much RAM do you have? I used to not have much and a lot of the time Maple would get stuck on a black screen while loading and then close. Maybe reinstall the game? I know way back when Heto and I started playing she had some issues with the game either not loading or it would immediately close when she'd log on....I'm not sure what she did to fix it but it stopped happening. And there is no way to not make it full screen. There used to be a program around that would do it but I'm not sure if it works anymore and even if it would...you could possibly get banned for using it. Nexon considers it a hack =-/ It's annoying but it's easy enough to just alt tab out of the game. If you get Maple working buddy me, I'm PennyLane9, on Broa =D

Yay Kyle =D

You all need to log on sometime so we can do Carnival pq or something.