Maple Story - New Huge and Massive General Discussion Thread

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Goldenchaos

Re: Maple Story - New Huge and Massive General Discussion Thread

Post by Goldenchaos »

So...I started playing the game on my laptop, after getting free codes from the tcg.

:| I keep messing up my characters, first one, the stats are ALL wrong, second one, I accidently wasted my ticket to a Leafra, or whatever it was, by getting off the ship, and I couldnt buy another one because of being level 9.

:D needless to say its become frustrating togo through ALL the quests again that you get on the first island. So...help?

Im on Windia, as NyauNyau.
Image Image
ImageImage
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

I'd help you get off Maple Island with my Islander, but I'm on Broa =( Any chance you wanna start there? =P
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I think I've got a newbie on Windia somewhere, I'm sure I can help you if you're on when I can get on.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I've started playing Maple again heh. Not sure how long this kick will last, but its nice to see some of you again :)

Joey, you need to stop by Broa and say hi!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Heto did you stop playing again? I didn't log on for a week or so and haven't seen you since I got back on.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

So this makes me laugh, since my little sister's name is Michi :D
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

A couple of days ago, I attempted to log on to see what level my friend had reached (I'd forgotten her name on there), and it kept telling me my PIN was wrong, despite it having been the same since I started playing. I checked the website out, and both Pixal, my original 52 wizard, and Configured, my beloved 98 sniper, are naked. So yeah. I've been hacked and can't do anything about it. I don't really play any more, and I'm not too sad about it, but it's kinda crap that the characters have just been stripped and are left rotting. I wouldn't have minded them naked, simply, but rotting away there? I haven't given out my password, but also haven't played in over a month, so am kinda puzzled as to when the incident happened. I asked for a PIN reset, but guess my email address must've been changed as nothing has come through, and I also can't answer my secret question so guess that's been changed, because I'm pretty sure my best friend is the same person. No more Maple for me...
Subeta: Thomas
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

So I was randomly checking Hidden-Street and saw that a new Pirate job was coming and I decided to start playing again in anticipation. I made a character on the new server (Yellocan or something like that), named Nionol, if anyone plays there.
Image Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

Mmm... I may play a little bit if they announce the costume contest. I've been meaning to finish the cape and hat for halloween and a contest would give me motivation.

Yay pirates! I'm totally making one.
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Awww I'm sorry you got hacked, Tom D= That sucks.

It's nice to see people here again, though =) If anyone is still playing Broa, I'm playing my DK, Pennyiane now.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

PennyLane wrote:It's nice to see people here again, though =) If anyone is still playing Broa, I'm playing my DK, Pennyiane now.
Cool, I got tired of the vast emptiness of Yellonde and made an archer, Bersaglio, on Broa.
Image Image Image
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Monkeyguy wrote: Cool, I got tired of the vast emptiness of Yellonde and made an archer, Bersaglio, on Broa.
I added you =P

*edit*

I wanted to look through our old thread today, but it's gone D= Is there any way we could get it back? =-/
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Any thoughts on Pirates? I created one, but was feeling it. I guess I didn't really give it a chance though.

In other news I created a new Character on Yellonde and went from Level 1 to 17 in 3 hours. Had a little help from the Exp Gacha and a 2x Exp coupon, but it's still a record for me.
Image Image Image
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I made a Brawler, Siollan, on Broa. I had a hard time deciding between the coolness of guns and the non-totalcrap damage of knucklers, but went with my damage whore leanings. Either way, like everyone says, Pirates are somewhat mediocre but fun to play. I love punching and dropkicking mobs in the face.

I'm trying to be low dex (20), but on second thought, never getting to equip anything but a bathrobe/zakum helm/random accessories that don't match is so boring, and I'm sick of nx outfits. Some of the later pirate overalls and hats are too pimpidy to give up on. I'm more of a whore for fashion than damage in the end ;_;
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

I made two pirates just to check them out but I got tired of training them both at 3x lol. Cyro, it's best to go regular dex now anyway because we don't have pirate maple weapons at the moment. I added you on my dk, btw. =)