Rune Factory.

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
nanabobo567

Rune Factory.

Post by nanabobo567 »

Yeah, people notice I haven't been on, replied to them seperately, but you deserve to know that I've been at Band Camp most of the month (12 hours a day, I might add.), and school starts next week. Any time I haven't spent repping sets, I've been busy doing something else. I've been playing A Fantasy Harvest Moon: Rune Factory. Not a normal HM game.
Well, actually it is. This one, though, has more of a plot and an RPG element to it. Mining, fishing, farming, herblore, cooking... Sounds like Runescape... In addition, rather than buying farm animals to milk and shear, you can go out and tame monsters. Pokémon?! Well, whatever, I've been playing it. It's fun, even if the graphics aren't that great, the opening theme sucks, and the last Harvest Moon game for the DS sucked. If anyone wants to trade, here.
Friend Code 0001-0872-0808
Name Phil
Farm Nanabobo (Only five characters per Name, bah. I wanted to name my Chiriro Pachirisu, but nope...)
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Kari

Post by Kari »

Only five characters per name? Lame. I haven't picked it up yet, but I plan to. I've been playing HM games since the first one on SNES.
derp
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Yeah, the names are awful. You get an archer orc? Its name is ORCCO. An apple-monster? LULU. An Ant? ANTY. Bleh.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(