Metroid Prime 3

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Aqua

Metroid Prime 3

Post by Aqua »

Hmm.. There's no topic for this one yet, so why not. :D

Has anyone here bought/tried this game? I got it on the 29th.. I waited about half an hour outside of futureshop before it opened to get it :P *lame*

The controls on it are love. Its great to have a shooter game on a console where you can point and shoot, and its done well. It does take a while to turn around like ign warned, but usually you can keep things in front of you so it isn't a problem often. XD

The only thing is that I wish it were a bit more difficult, though I've only beaten it on normal so far.. the first major boss was probably the hardest boss in the game. Some stuff I was hoping to learn the origins of were revealed in the game though, like I was hoping.. There was one semi-timed region that made me sad as it would have been awesome to just stand and look around and scan stuff. :p

Any game with lots of bugs/reptiles/dragons makes me happy though.

PS: If anyone here has it, I'd love your code or whatever the game uses, so I can swap friend vouchers. :D
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Ooh, we have it! I adore it. We haven't gone through too much of it, yet, although we're a ways past the falling Meta Ridley battle, which naturally made me squeeful. I made sad noises every time Derek hurt him.

I'll try to find our code, heh. More friends would be good--that helps unlock things, right?
Image Image
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Yeah, you need vouchers to get a bunch of stuff.

If that meta ridley battle makes you happy, another battle later on should make you happier. :p