Zetapets

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Zetapets

Post by Cranberry »

Aqua mentioned this in the Cenopets thread:
Aqua wrote:When it comes to breeding, I think Zetapet's v3 is looking more promising *crosses fingers that they actually finish working on it this time*

http://v3.zetapets.com/dev-blog (still in testing, you can't register yet.. I just look at the news XD)
V3 looks awesome, so I decided to try registering with v2 so that I could convert to v3 when the time comes. It didn't send me an activation code at first, but by requesting a password reset I was able to get in, and then I could get the activation resent successfully. I'm crantastic there, because cranberry was taken.

The art's not good, but you can get a username and create a pet and sort of familiarize yourself with the site, and then you'll be ready for the switchover to v3. Tigress has posted links to some of the v3 redraws on the v2 forums, and here's the deviantart for the site. The kitsu looks really nice.
Farseek

Re: Zetapets

Post by Farseek »

I apparently signed up for Zetapets a LONG time ago. My account is 3 years old.
I seem to remember not being able to find a pet I liked at the time.
Today I created my first pet Ceire the Rah. Cute thing *pokes her *
Not all who wander are lost.
Aqua

Re: Zetapets

Post by Aqua »

I actually worked there a couple of times, Zetapets is generally deadish update-wise though, I'm hoping they have better luck with v3. XD