Kongregate

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Illuen

Kongregate

Post by Illuen »

Now, I'm probably once again the last on this bandwagon, but I might as well share it. I found this nifty site called Kongregate which has all manner of fun flash games (and these flash games are, for the most part, very well made and fun.) A very neat thing about this site, which I've not seen before (again, probably due to my n00bishness) is that they have X-Box like achievements for a good deal of games. Winning these gives you points, which you need to gain levels in the community which give you greater privileges. You also get points for creating games, rating games, and a few other things. The site's community is fairly nice, and it is very enjoyable. I've asked quite a few questions, and everyone has been more than helpful and just fantastic. I'd impore everyone to try it (and to sign up through the link I sneakily sneaked in which will give me referral points =D).
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Spivsy

Re: Kongregate

Post by Spivsy »

I'm shocked at the lack of replies here, kongregate is really addicting. I've gotten 240 points so far (mostly from looking at illuens profile and thinking I could do them, and by cheating and using a walkthrough ¬.¬) But it is a lot of fun seeing how well you can play the games.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

My name is FeralKoala and I am your friend. Whee! Can we steal their game ideas for our pet site? I thought so.
Kari

Post by Kari »

I joined as kariohki. I've only played one game so far (Gamma Bros. I really don't like shmups but I'm addicted to them). I'll keep looking around, it looks like a great way to waste time :P
derp
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

I stumbled across Kongregate a few weeks ago, but just now got around to making an account there. I'm Ninjabetta over there, which is more or less my "other" online identity.
Subeta