Fuzz Academy

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Fuzz Academy

Post by Huggles »

The Fuzz Academy by mree on DeviantArt. Home to chubby, cuddly, cute bears and other fuzzy animals. Sadly though, there is no koala. She pretty much earned my stamp of approval back when she made the Snow Queen from Narnia sickeningly adorable. The pets are all done in flash and have their own little box on your profile. Anyone who visits your profile can <3 them, earning you currency in the form of fuzzballs. With you fuzzbals you can buy food to feed your pet or someone elses, backgrounds, clothing items and accessories, pet colors, and jelly mini pets. There's only 2 games, but since it's brand new nothing you can buy seems to be all the expensive by Neopets or even Subeta's standards. If you really wanted to, you could probably sit and click the love button every few minutes or just get a bunch of other people to lub on your pet.

My cadet is Huggles, and my account name is FeralKoala. To actually create a pet, you need to go to the edit portion of your profile and then to the dorm page to add and remove items. I think you can only have one at the moment, so don't forget to scroll down by clicking the paw. The last page has gummy bears.

Oh, looks like you can just change its species whenever you want.
Goldenchaos

Re: Fuzz Academy

Post by Goldenchaos »

:) Im on there too, and I just friended you!
Image Image
ImageImage
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I had a hard time deciding between fox and raccoon... but I like that you can change your cadet's name and species later if you want. I'm Cranberry there (shocking, I know).
Helmcargh

Post by Helmcargh »

I signed up as Helmy, feel free to add me! I had a hard time choosing a species too and I will probably keep changing mine around. For me that makes up for the fact that you can only have one cadet.
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

I signed up too (these things were too ridiculously cute).

My account is Interrobang, and my cadet is Burnaby the Mammoth, because yay mammoth!
Subeta
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Are there pictures of these things anywhere? I'd be interested in seeing the cadets, but I'm NOT signing up for another Internet pet site! :-)
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I just signed up too. The cute was too much to resist. :P
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

I signed up as Monkeyguy. I'll figure out how to add you guys.
Image Image Image
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I made an account,I'm LordMyronBlockerstein. My cadet's a pig named CorporalEdwinGliek.

I probably won't ever go on it again =)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Wingsrising wrote:Are there pictures of these things anywhere? I'd be interested in seeing the cadets, but I'm NOT signing up for another Internet pet site! :-)
She has a list of them in her DA :)

http://mree.deviantart.com/art/The-Fuzz ... s-60687194
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Like Wings, I've no interest in signing up for another pet site...but socute! *squishes them*
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I too am not going to sign up for another pet site, but the pets are very cute- it's nice to see another art style out there that's different and done well. The pet I like least is the bunny- which is a pity in a way given my love for all things bunny but had it been more to my taste I would probably have given in to signing up.
Neopets wishlists: here
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

This site is like Facebook mashed together with a petsite. It's heavier on the social networking side than the petsite side, though. I kind of like that we can only have one cadet, although I've changed her species twice already because I think so many of the animals are so cute. :)
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I love the fox! It almost makes me want to sign up, but yeah...I don't need another pet site.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

oh god those are some chubby fuzzy balls of cuteness.I need to save that page just so I can look at their cuteness daily. I can't bring myself to sign up for another petsite either. (As it is I only visit neo once a month to relodge my pets and Mistic every couple weeks to see if it has anything to do yet.) I love how these pets look completely unrealistic, but you can still tell what they are. i want to snuggle them.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image