Teeworlds; A platforming shooter.

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
nanabobo567

Teeworlds; A platforming shooter.

Post by nanabobo567 »

Hello, kids. This is Nanabobo, the one and only. Recently my friend introduced me to Teeworlds, a new and interesting game.
http://www.teeworlds.com/
Remember that Portal: Flash version? It's got the same type of controls as that, except... it's a normal shooter. Now, I'm not very good at FPS, so I normally stay away from any game with guns at all, but this one intrigued me... mainly because the characters look like Kirby. :)
Well, I say it's sort of a platformer because of how it's set up. You can jump, double jump, and hookshot to different locations to frag. There are multiple different types of weapons, including the rare and elusive ninja sword. I recommend it to you all.
If you end up liking it, chances are I'm on either the Run'n'Jump server or the Tetris server as Nanabobo.

Mods, if this is in the wrong section or something is wrong about the post, please feel free to either correct it or make me correct it. Seems like recently I've been doing more things wrong than I realize.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(