...Anyone want a Darkrai?

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Buttersauce

...Anyone want a Darkrai?

Post by Buttersauce »

Well, before I go any further...I'll tell you right now, I have no idea the stance on you guys have on cloning. So, uh, whether you guys are cool are come out of a bag on me, I'm so sorry in advance. :(

Hearing about the fact that they're holding this event again in New York City, and the rage that ensued within me from learning that, I am giving away free Darkrai to the less fortunate. Now, the only thing that makes these Darkrai Illegit is that they've been cloned. This is what I know of the Darkrai being given away:
Name: DARKRAI
OT: ALAMOS
Trainer ID: 05318
Nature: Timid
Moveset:
Roar of Time
Spacial Rend
Nightmare
Hypnosis (somebody tell me WHY in the hell did they give him this)
Special Info: "Caught" in a Cherish Ball and has the Classic Ribbon. Both disallow any sort of GTS trading
The only thing I ask for in return is that you enjoy your Darkrai...oh and whatever junk Pokemon you have. Seriously, don't go out of the way to get a junk Pokemon either, even a Bidoof will do. :D

EDIT: Holy beans, I forgot that Darkrai's holding an Enigma berry too! :oops:
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Re: ...Anyone want a Darkrai?

Post by Mayhem »

They included Hypnosis because Nightmare only works on a sleeping pokemon. It reduces the affected pokemon's health by 1/4 it's max health each turn until it wakes up. ;)
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Hypnosis is also because of Darkrai's trait, which causes it to damage sleeping pokes regardless of nightmare. *had dark void now though, which is better*

I already got my darkrai, nice of you to do that for others though. ;P
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

That's the thing though, I know that it learns the much better Dark Void at later levels, but why not have that in its moveset already? I guess when you think about it, It...sort of makes sense.

Oh, and I'd like to add that I'll be giving out Deoxys and Regi sets as well. Or at least, around the end of June. Regis can be requested right now though.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

Hey there!

I'd be interested in a darkrai - if you'd be willing to send it along to me. :)

Just let me know if you can! Thanks :D