Ichumon--New petsite/RPG

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Gumdrops

Re: Ichumon--New petsite/RPG

Post by Gumdrops »

I'm Gumdrops on Ichumon. I'm finding it fun so far, but I wish there were more to do. That'll come in time though.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Now that my pets are hatched I kind of ran out of things to do. Also I got a little annoyed at the inconsistency of some items. For example, my pets can play with a gray rubber bone but not a red one? I tested gray, saw my pets could play with it, then bought all the gray and red ones in stock because my pets were unhappy, only to find no option to play with the red ones. (Though I'm glad I realized you can buy toy-type items in the Ichie accessories store, since I haven't seen a toy store restock yet and can't buy toys from user shops since I don't know the names of any of them.)

And while I really like the RPG aspect of it, I don't like the navigational thing - it's too precise or something and the page jumps around too much, making me have to reposition my mouse every other click or so and making it hard to mindlessly click there while I'm trying to read somewhere else or watch TV or whatever.

Overall it has some promise, but not enough to tear me away from my other online distractions yet.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I like this site. Restocking is fun, and I think I've done everything in the RPG except bossing. I achieved my bank goal this morning:

I'll stay up there for all of 2 hours, I think!
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Whoa, you made money fast. :O
Image Image
ImageImage
Veo

Post by Veo »

^(Veo) === AHH I HAVE NO LIFE

;~;
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Is there somewhere i can see the pets of this site before I join? I swear to Bob if I ever make my own pet site I will allow any random guest to see all pets in all colors so they can determine if they want to join or not!
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Veo

Post by Veo »

Nog, Use my fansite - http://www.freewebs.com/testing_v/

However, you can't pick what four basic colors the little critter will be when he hatches - that's why I have three red pets and one green one, as opposed to one of every color. XD
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I joined... I'm Cranberry (I bet you're all shocked). I don't like that my Lycan is green (or will be when she hatches), but I guess I can change that later. Orange crystals aren't showing up in any user shops, though -- are they pricy? Also, is there a way to see all of the Ichies?
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Veo wrote:Nog, Use my fansite - http://www.freewebs.com/testing_v/

However, you can't pick what four basic colors the little critter will be when he hatches - that's why I have three red pets and one green one, as opposed to one of every color. XD
Thanks Veo! That's a really cool guide! The art is beautiful but it sounds like a lot more work than I'd really want to put into a virtual pet. The toys being one use only is annoying as well...
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Cranberry

Post by Cranberry »

http://www.ichumon.com/news.php?action= ... &newsid=13

What is the ichie in that news post (the blue cat) called? I want one. I also want a list of all the ichies... I've been looking at galleries, but most don't have very many items.
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

Well. There's a certain teal pet I want, and yet the teal crystal seems to not *exist.* How am I supposed to get a pet to be that colour if there is no crystal, no mirror shards either, and yet the colour exists on the fansite databases? o.o;

EDIT: Why have all three of my pets that hatched so far turned out to be BLUE!? xD
Veo

~

Post by Veo »

For the record - some of the colors I found when I was making the database don't even exist in the game yet - but the pictures exist on the server had them, so I took them. I should prolly make a note about that on the website...yeah...>_>

((for the record, it was my bad. I am to blame for this!))

As for ichies, if you pay for Premium, you have access to a database for all weapons, plushies, ichies, and colors that DO exist. Otherwise, err . . . yeah. Wait for galleries to catch up. :/

..though...good luck on the crystals, I can never find any either. The magic shop they sell in likes to refresh with nothing in it.....;~;

EDIT - I'm going to ask Ole (the master of the place) if I can put atleast the basic ichies (nothing rare) on my fansite for reference. Hope it works. :)
Cranberry

Post by Cranberry »

So... what, you can't even tell me what the blue cat is called? The trend against posting item names in the news isn't just laziness, but some attempt to get real money from us so we can do something as simple as find out an item name? That is some bullshit right there. If I want to start saving up for something, but can't even find out its name or how rare it is, then what's the point of continuing to play this damn site?
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Im also not liking that you have to PAY to get item names...considering that every single petsite has that avaliable for free.
Image Image
ImageImage
Ole

Post by Ole »

Wow... we don't make you pay item names and you are free to tell each item names/stats using the premium database. :X Which petsites do you know that post the item names of each item they add to the site on their news too ? ~just wondering~