MapleStory

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: MapleStory

Post by AngharadTy » 08 Feb 2012 05:11 am

Awesome! I love the red draco mount. The mushroom too, hehehe. Cute.

I got the pegasus mount on my mercedes but I guess just because I wanted it. I go slower when I ride it, heh.

(We got a new Ford Focus--very lovely blue color, traded in our 2001 Focus. Definitely a line we love.)
Image Image

PennyLane

Post by PennyLane » 03 Jun 2012 05:08 pm

Perma hyper rocks in the cs right now for 30k nx =-0 sounds like a lot, but it pays for itself in 3 months!

Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow » 20 Jun 2012 11:57 pm

I've had my mesos hacked/stolen/glitched away twice now in the past month and a half. I don't talk to anyone on maple, I don't talk to anyone outside of maple, I don't go posting or looking around on shady sites, I don't log into Maple on anything other then my home computer. I don't know who is hacking me or how I even got on their radar but this is getting ridiculous. They aren't taking any items just my mesos. After the last time I spent quite a bit of real world money buying a shop to sell stuff and those mesos sacks to make some money. All I did was profit the stupid hacker. I haven't even logged in for about 2 weeks so not sure when they were stolen anyway.

I made a ticket last time this happened and never got a response back. I'm not holding my breath for things to be any different this time around.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.

AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy » 21 Jun 2012 12:58 am

That's why I eventually uninstalled maple--hacking is so rampant (and you can only report one hacker a day, assuming you even see them doing something) and Nexon is completely unhelpful. I'm not sure I've ever seen worse customer support. They periodically email me about a ticket I opened in December 2011 to tell me that their ticket volume is so high they haven't been able to get to me. (And that's a character-breaking glitch from a quest rollback ages ago--can't advance her job quests, although I'm still a few levels off.) What a ridiculous company. I have no idea how they're profitable when everyone knows Nexon will never help you when you're in trouble.
Image Image

Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey » 22 Jun 2012 06:52 am

I picked up the Maple Story DS game in Japan, I'll let you guys know if it's any good. Since it doesn't seem like a good time to be getting back into MS right now... I thought they had curbed the hacking?