Morostide Time!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Iggy

Re: Morostide Time!

Post by Iggy »

Last year, weren't like, seven NM pets released on the 31st, during the evening? We had a couple during the month(Edit - We actually had ten before the 31st! Shocking!), but no BR pet were revamped at all in October last year. It was only GY and NM.

If we're going to get any, we're most likely going to get them this weekend. Either Friday or Saturday.
sezrin

Post by sezrin »

I'm going to shamelessly beg for Egging/TP, because I'm way behind with only 10 eggings and 9 TPings.

Thanks to TCstarwind I've now been TP'd 50 times! Just need another 20 more eggings...

Your help will be greatly appreciated!
http://www.subeta.net/users/sezrin :mrgreen:
covet

Post by covet »

I'm still way off the schievements, too. I've been egged 11 times and TPed 15, so if anyone would like to help?

http://www.subeta.net/users/covet

I just haven't had much time to be on at all this month. If anyone has spare sponges or pumpkins I'll also make hopeful faces at you.

And the list of who gives what ToTwise seems to be broken on the forums. Are there any great ToT wearables and who gives out rag dolls? I know I give out kitties.

Sorry for all the questions.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

If you go here covet you can see everything that's given out ToTing. It'll let you know what's wearable and what's not. Also this is the list I used when ToTing. Hope that helps. ^-^

I have almost everything I wanted for ToTing and Pumkin Patch. I have all the rag dolls except for the demon. Damn slippery thing. The bummer part is that I'll be gone most of the evening tomorrow so I'll probably miss the ToTing every 5 minutes. Ah well.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Does anyone know which accounts give Plain Rag Doll? I think it was 4 letter ones but I'm not sure. I'm missing that one and the shop wiz price is in the 700k range o_O
I'm hoping for the speed 5 minute ToTing tonight to catch the little bugger.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I'm also going to suggest egging/TPing me. I have less than 5 each which, more than anything, is a bit pathetic. I haven't been on Subeta much this month.

http://www.subeta.net/users/AdiGallia
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Same here. I've been TPed loads of times but I've only been egged once, and I've just got into achievements, so.. it would be nice to get the achievements |D I'll egg/TP back anyone who hits my house~.

http://www.subeta.ws/users/omg_carrie
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

I hope we get a bunch of Bloodreds tonight. There's only 2 revamps I want to see and that is the Kumos and Montre. -crosses fingers- =)
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

...looks like I'll be buying most of what's left on my wishlist. Prices of some things are already inflating. Cheapest Kitty Rag Doll is 1 million right now. :(
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Now that you can ToT every five minutes, I'm going to sit on Rah's doorstep until I get the vampire doll three letters give out. Then I'm moving on to the eight letters, to hopefully snag a king doll.

*crosses fingers for luck*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Fff, figures that Subeta would go down now, of all times xD. Oh well. Hopefully it'll come back before Morostide ends :o.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

My computer's been a byotch all day and when I finally get it working, Subeta crashes. Typical, just typical...
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

<alx> datacenter is looking in to the server issues
From #subeta
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Now that subeta is moving much better (thank you alx and everyone else that needs thanking!) I am enjoying the 5 min ToTing and the shorten Pumpkin Patch wait. I'm glad I can spend my halloween this way since it's to cold and raining to pass out candy.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Just thought I'd (re)post a link to my extra stuff.

If you want anything, let me know and I'll send it over. And I swear that not everything in there is worthless!

{eta} Alright... only two more items to buy. Whoot! Umm... whenever the site decides to cooperate, anyways.
{eta2} Just need a Ghost rag doll. They're hovering just under 300k... so I'm stalking them. BUT, now I gotta focus on trying to *restock* some things!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}