Subeta Secret Santa - Presents galore!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Subeta Secret Santa Signups - CLOSED

Post by Jessi »

Kind of copied and pasted from the Neopets thread cause I know not everyone will see it there.

Some of you have sent me PMs already and I'm sorry i haven't gotten back to you. I'm on day three of a Bell's Palsy-related migraine, and my doctor just gave me some very strong drugs that she promises will make the migraine go away -and- help me sleep, which I haven't done much of in a few days, heh.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back to normal and can get caught up on things -sorry guys!
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Oh no! Don't worry about it, Jessi. Hope you feel better soon.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Okay, so there are a ton of gift boxes in my inventory. If they're for SS, whoever sent them needs to PM or sMail me and tell me - they were sent anonymously. I'm giving it a few days and then assuming they're mine and opening them. :P
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Might as well post this hear instead of pming everyone. Hopefully it will reach most/all of you.

If you have your presents ready to be sent to your elf, it would be best if you have more then a few (say 5 or less) if you could let your elf know then they can set up X amount of trades for you. I've had a couple people put the items in their own trades, which are visible to the public. While it isn't very likely that the person you bought for will stumble across your trades, it would still be better if you could offer on our lots :)
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Important Announcement
Due to real life being annoying, Enri will no longer be an Elf for Secret Santa this year. If she was your elf before, please direct all your new pms, items, questions, etc to me. So to reiterate: I am the elf for the entire 3-6 mill bracket.
That is all :P
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Hey everyone! I just wanted to send out a reminder, since it's already the 16th - you only have five days left to get your secret santa presents in! I'm still waiting for quite a few people from my bracket, so make sure you get these to us by the 21st!
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Me again - it is now the 20th, and I'm still waiting on items from at least one person. You have until tomorrow to get these to us! PLEASE do so, you guys. It's really frustrating when items arrive late, or if Seerow and I end up having to buy items to send to people in our brackets.

Also, I wanted to let my bracket know you will be receiving your items on Christmas Eve! I'm not sure if I'll be sending them out in the evening on Christmas Eve or in the afternoon, but everything will go out on the 24th!
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

People in my bracket are most likely getting their presents a day earlier, on the 23rd :) I won't be on much the 24th and 25th, and sending them on the 26th just seems so wrong.

And yes, please do send items in. Having to cover for someone who just randomly disappears is definitely no fun (or fair) for us.
Jessi

Re: Subeta Secret Santa - GIFT DEADLINE MONDAY!

Post by Jessi »

My bracket is all sent in and accounted for! Expect your gifts on Christmas Eve, everyone :D
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Alright, I'm gonna start sending out the gifts for people in my bracket :) I know it's a bit early, but I work tonight and I'll be gone over Christmas, so you all get early presents!

Edit:
Alright, everyone in my bracket (the 3-6mill) should have all their presents :D If you didn't receive anything please let me know 0_o
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

I'm not going to open my presents before tomorrow, when I stop to send my own xD Everyone in my bracket will get their gifts tomorrow :D *RUNS OFF TO PACK*
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

I opened mine early, since I'll be gone on the 24th + 25th.

THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!! :D I got a fantastic array of gifts, including but not limited to...

Image Image Image Image

Adorable clothes to add to my tropical wardrobe, and items for my favorite minions + favorite items galleries. :3 Thanks so much!! (And you should definitely reveal who you are, if you are willing!)

Hope everyone has a great time over the next few days, whether you're celebrating the holidays or not.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I opened my gifts quite a while ago, but I was kind of waiting for someone else to post first. :P

Image Image Image
My secret santa ROCKS. I'll need a few more keepsake boxes to fit everything in my pets' treasures! I got lots of pretty beads and flowers and at least three much-wanted canine minions and more. ♥

I've never really participated in an event like this before--I hardly even give gifts offline, never have money--but this year I really enjoyed planning and purchasing a ton of stuff to give away. I hope my recipient enjoys it the same.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I was going to wait until tomorrow to open presents but my child-like excitability got the better of me :D I <3 my secret santa, you are BRILLIANT!

Image Image Image Image Image

Yay, yay, yay *does a little dance of joy* Thank you!!
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I also couldn't wait to open them, and OMG THANK YOU MY SECRET SANTA! You really spoiled me! Thank you so much for everything, I love the great variety of stuff you got me! *hugs*