Subeta Secret Santa - Presents galore!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Re: Subeta Secret Santa - GIFT DEADLINE MONDAY!

Post by hebdenhippy »

My secret santa was AMAZING! Thank you soooooo much, *hugs* I love all my items, and there are so many! Eeeee, so exciting :D

Image Image Image Image Image

Those are just some of the fantastic items I recieved. THANK YOU!!
Dollfie
Human Avatar: 227963

Post by Dollfie »

This was my first year participating in the NC SSS and I had a lot of fun. I hope I can be a part next year as well! I opened my presents as soon as I saw them and my SS did such a great job! It's hard to pick out my favorite items of the bunch but...
ImageImageImage
So many great wardrobe items and plushies, I'm particularly fond of the unicorn. I can't wait until I have time to mess around in wardrobe with my new stuff. Huge thank you to my SS!

Also I was your SS Tiki. I'm glad you liked what I picked out. : )
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

My bracket has officially been sent out! Enjoy everyone!

I will be opening my gifts as soon as I send out Neopets SS too, and there will be much squealing xD
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

*SQUEE*

ThankyouthankyouTHANKYOU, Secret Santa! I love all of the books and the scroll ingredients and the TC items! :D

ETA:
Achievement!
You have been awarded the Treasure Collector Achievement!
Finally! Thanks again!
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Haha I had no problem opening my presents today, considering I opened all my IRL presents yesterday anyway (Christmas at my house is... weird. XD)

EEEE, whoever my SS was, you rock!! My galleries thank you most heartily as well :3 (ohmigosh the Bunnen, FINALLY :D)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Wheee, thank you so so much to my SS! I got so many wonderful things, plus an utterly adorable overlay of Puzzle and Piece :D Who's the artist so I can give proper credit :D

I bought for Alicorn :)
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

My family always does X-mas gift exchange on Christmas Eve, so opening my gifts here on Subeta just felt normal. Can I just say how much I really loved looking through my SS wishlist( I found quite a few items I needed to add to my wishlist whilst doing so). I just finished opening my gifts from my SS and I have to say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! So many amazing wearables. Each one I opened made me ooo and ahhhh and get all happy to a point where my boyfriend was giving me weird looks(and he plays Subeta now and totally gets me most of the time when it is Subeta related). Soooo, thank you to whoever was my Secret Santa for helping to make this year a very happy and enjoyable experience. Please feel free to tell me who you are so I can lavish you with praise.

almost forgot to say what I got....too excited about playing in my wardrobe. :oops: I got:
Vine Arm Stencils and Paint
Vine Leg Stencils and Paint
Sunset Island Ponytail
Snowcookieflaik Plushie
Snow Fairies: Fact or Marsh Gas?
Rainyday Desert Rose Wig
RoQ Candy Loish Cosmic Necklace
Elegant Oriental Skirt
Elegant Oriental Slip

I love each and every item. Thank you again!
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: Subeta Secret Santa - Presents galore!

Post by Alicorn »

Me and my wife went ahead and opened gifts from each other on subeta today so I had no problem with opening SS presents today. I was so spoiled today! XD
That said thank you so so sososososooooooooo much Seerow! I loved everything! And keepsake boxes, just what I need! Now the hard part, picking who gets them, oi! ^-^; I must go playing with my wardrobe, so many new wearables to play with now. **wiggles** Thank you again Seerow! **glomps**
I also want to say I love the new feature where you go to the opions of the item, you can remove it from your wishlist right there. So much easier then going around and trying to find everything on your wishlist.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Seerow, I'm glad you like the overlay! Heilos was totally fantastic and helped me so much by editing/drawing that for SS. Also, I know that giving you a death item is weird, until you find out it came from me, I hope. ;D You know I love that stone!

I just got home--I will open my presents now, oh man it's so exciting!

edit--awwwww, my Secret Santa is so fantastic. ;_; I feel so spoiled! There's something for all of my interests on Subeta, and some of those items are things that have been on my wishlist for so long... oh wow, it's so sweet and you really put a lot of thought into it. And I have to decide how to add in the picture to Intarsia's page! =D Yay! So much yay!
Image Image
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Just got home from work and finally opened my presents, and they were all so worth the wait! I got so much stuff for my bird gallery and my new griffin gallery; I'm sitting here looking at it all in my inventory and giggling madly to myself. xD And of course:

Your pet has changed into a Darkmatter Fester!

Caile is so pretty now! Thanky you so much!

I bought for Sunwolf. ^^ I had a lot of fun picking your items and I hope you like them!
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Death items aren't weird! And with Myr hoarding the one I had for her TC, I needed one for my gallery. The Bones are what tipped me off that it might have been you though. Thanks Helios for the gorgeous overlay! The old one I had of the two was a bit dated.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Whoever my Secret Santa is, you are amazing ;__; Like Ty, I feel like I got items from all parts of my interest on Subeta - some wearables, some treasures, some stuff I just really like! You really spoiled me, thank you so so so so SO much!

Cyro, you were amazingly fun to buy for! Seriously, you had SUCH a wonderful wishlist, and I added so much stuff TO my wishlist while I was looking at yours xD I'm really glad you liked your gifts!
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

hebdenhippy wrote:My secret santa was AMAZING! Thank you soooooo much, *hugs* I love all my items, and there are so many! Eeeee, so exciting :D

Image Image Image Image Image

Those are just some of the fantastic items I recieved. THANK YOU!!
That little green dude is adorable, never seen it before either!
Image Image
ImageImage
Kari

Post by Kari »

Thanks to my SS for all the plushies and beanbags, and the other two cute things!
I bought for Sezrin :D
derp
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Might as well post this here:

Thank you so so much to everyone who sent me stocking stuffers! My inventory is a lovely wall of blue boxes :D I think I'd be here until next year if I wrote out thank yous to everyone, so I hope you all read this. The items are very much appreciated and will make pets/gallery very happy indeed.