Subeta Secret Santa - Presents galore!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Re: Subeta Secret Santa - Presents galore!

Post by Griffin »

Jessibean wrote:Cyro, you were amazingly fun to buy for! Seriously, you had SUCH a wonderful wishlist, and I added so much stuff TO my wishlist while I was looking at yours xD I'm really glad you liked your gifts!
Thank you Jessi, I love you =D

I bought for Rachel! And I impulse-bought everything on the first day SS started, so I'm glad you didn't seem to update your wishlist all month, hee.
Amphigorey
Human Avatar: 435031

Post by Amphigorey »

Breaking hiatus for thank-yous ;) I'd feel awful if I didn't.
I loved my secret santa! Such nice new wearables. These were my favorites, I've wanted them for a while: Image Image Image

I bought for Alecko. I'm glad you liked them, you were a lot of fun to buy for.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I bought for you Dollfie, I'm glad you liked the gifts I chose! And thanks again to Cyro, you did an awesome job ^^

And thank you to everyone who gave me items in my stocking! It is so kind of you and I'm very thankful *hugs you all!* :D
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for all of my stocking stuffers, everyone! :D

And I was your SS, Saturn. I'm glad you enjoyed your gifts!
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

OH MY GOSH you guys, I just now noticed all the stocking stuffers I got :oops: You're all so wonderful, eee <3
Officer 1BDI wrote:Oh my goodness, thank you so much for all of my stocking stuffers, everyone! :D

And I was your SS, Saturn. I'm glad you enjoyed your gifts!
Again, thank you, you're awesome! I'm glad my wishlist wasn't too hard this year, haha.

Forgot to mention I bought for Lavender! Hope you like everything~
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

My stocking was also bursting at the seams ;___; You guys are so amazing! I'm overwhelmed by gifts and everything I get to put in my pets' treasures now xD *HUGS*
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I woke up and spent a while adding treasures to my pets! and putting so many awesome things in my galleries! You guys are the best group of people online ever. *hugs!!* Thank you all!
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

My stocking was amazing! Just OMG, so much stuff! And wow! I'm blown away! So much awesome! Can't type in long sentences!

As for SS, I bought for Amphigorey :D
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I got quite a few presents, including my most wanted for my equine gallery, that's been on there for years now... a Charger!

Thank you so much to my Secret Santa, and to people who filled my stocking. :)
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I just wanted to thank everyone who filled my stocking again! (Hopefully I get comments to everyone, too.) Thank you all, it was so great getting everything this morning!

Thanks, everyone!
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Alecko wrote:I bought for Sunwolf. ^^ I had a lot of fun picking your items and I hope you like them!
I LOVE them! My Holiday gallery is so happy now, thank you! :D

I bought for Enriana - hope you like your gifts!
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I wasn't in Secret Santa this year, as I hadn't gotten back into Subeta in time, so I was floored when a few people (you know who you are) stuffed some stuff in my stocking. I feel horrid that I hadn't done anything for hardly anyone, but figured this was the best place to say thank you to those folks, as I think all of them were involved in SS. Thanks for making my stocking bulge more than I had expected, and I hope to do SS next year and give back to this great community.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Thanks so much to my SS - you were amazing and I feel very spoiled. Not only did my pet get books and stat boosters, but I got wardrobe and gallery items too. Too many really. Thank you so, so much.

I bought for Jessibean. I'm glad you liked your gifts. =)

And thanks to people who gave me stocking stuffers too. I feel bad that I didn't buy much outside of my SS gifts this year - I just didn't have the funds to do it - but I really appreciate everything that was given to me. Thanks.

And thanks Seerow and Jessi for organizing and all your hard work. I used to do a Neo SS for my guild, so I know how much work it takes, but also how much fun it is to give out all those gifts. I'm glad that we can still do SS on Subeta.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

I've just commented everyone who put things in my stocking, but thank you to the person who sent over the Gift Box with the Lain Plushie in it. :)
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

AngharadTy wrote: edit--awwwww, my Secret Santa is so fantastic. ;_; I feel so spoiled! There's something for all of my interests on Subeta, and some of those items are things that have been on my wishlist for so long... oh wow, it's so sweet and you really put a lot of thought into it. And I have to decide how to add in the picture to Intarsia's page! =D Yay! So much yay!
I was your SS! XD I had tons of fun buying for you. I had such a hard time picking out what to buy for you. I'm so bad with making choices, I take forever to do so.^-^; I'm so glad you liked what I decided on. And the picture was done by me. I had tons of fun drawing it and I"m glad you like it.

Also thank you to you stocking stuffers you! I got so spoiled. **wiggles** I hope to thank everyone via comments but I just had to state here how super nice the people on this forum is! XD
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel