Fireside is a'coming.

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
klaatu99

Fireside is a'coming.

Post by klaatu99 »

Aftering digging around on various sites, I found out that all the free fireside goodies were released on the 24th of November last year. I figure it'll be the same this year. So all you fine folks here can start planning accordingly.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Faun

Re: Fireside is a'coming.

Post by Faun »

WooHoo Fireside!
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I missed Fireside almost completely last year, so i am excited about it this time around. What all happens other than the bonfire you throw plushies into?
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Keshi~

Post by Keshi~ »

Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

How do you "give" an item to the Red Rreign? ..its one of the achievements.
Image Image
ImageImage
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

You just visit the Bonfire with a Red Rreign item in your inventory and you'll have the option to burn it. Err never mind, I see what you mean now. I have no idea how you give something to him 0_o
Too bad I have work, guess I'll be burning stuff after.
Yay for new BD opponent :D It looks great too!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

No, the give an item to the red rreign achievement isn't for burning an item, that gets you the Good Offer achievement. And after a few tries, I've figured out that to get the Ouch achievement, you need to burn one of the angelic wreathed plushies, and to get the Destroyed acheivement, you need to burn an item that the red rreign gives you.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

The Ouch one is when he blows fire at you, I got that one a bit ago.
Image Image
ImageImage
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Whoohoo! So happy to see it start earlier then I thought it would. I can't wait to see the new reborns they come out with. **pets reborn potion**
I've been hoarding rreignlings and the rreignling plushies so I can hopefully get a good chuck of the newer items. I love the new rreign plushies you can get while clicking around. They are just so pissed off looking, it's so cute! The new battle opponent is quiet cool looking too. Ugh, now it's giving me a blank page, just as I start to work on my collection to things to burn. XP All fixed! And the back button works too. They also seem to have the rreign kissing thing working too. Now when you're kissed a red mark appears on your HAs cheek. **keeps burning items**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Skitters is even getting in the Fireside spirit, in the Zombie Den!
Yayyyyy there's a spine in there! A few of us are still zombies, too, so if anyone needs something (me, I think Officer, umm... there are more, too), post about it or PM me.
Image Image
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Yep, I'm still zombified too. :) I'll be happy to give anyone here an item from the shop for its original price; just PM me or comment on my Subeta profile.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

I'm still a zombie.. I think o_O; Didn't care much for the Love Epidemic. I suppose if you want an item from the shop, comment my Subeta profile (omg_carrie) and I'll get it for you (..for its original price, of course ;D).
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Dollfie
Human Avatar: 227963

Post by Dollfie »

I missed Fireside last year, although I have no idea why that was. The items I've seen so far are nice but I'm mainly burning dolls for that flaming scarf. It is gorgeous. The art on the Cursed Effigy is pretty amazing as well.

I'm glad we finally have new items in the Zombie Den but none of them are anything I particularly want even though the spine is really pretty. A big thank you to whoever remembered to reward the patient zombies in Subeta! I'm still a zombie so I'll buy for any NCer who wants the items from the shop at the original price. Just comment me!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Give 100 items to the Red Rreign.

2/100
Yeah, I've already actually given about 50 items to the rreign, which represents how many items I saved over the year. It just wasn't tracking because it was, of course, released before it worked. Fuck you too, Subeta. Fuck you too.
Image Image
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

I'm a zombie too, haha.

I totally missed Fireside last year, so I suppose I'll have to take an interest. Some of the items are quite pretty.