December 2009 Donation Present

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

December 2009 Donation Present

Post by Mayhem »

Image Turquoise-Encrusted Malticorn Plushie
Image Image Image
Elaborate Saggitarius Hair Piece - Full Sagittarius Hair Piece - Sagittarius Hair Piece
Spoiler: open/close
Image Image Image
Image Cinnamon Bun Earmuffs
Image Pine Bough
Image Fat Snowman Sticker
Image Bebeholly Plushie
Image Snokat Figurine
Image Snoclowd
Image Large Pale Leather and Wood Shield
Image Tanzamite

Definitely gonna need the Pine Bough and Snokat Figurine, and the Snoclowd if I can swing it!
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: December 2009 Donation Present

Post by AngharadTy »

Wowwww. I want the Full Sagittarius Hair Piece. It's so... amazing. I also want a snoclowd, but I know I'm not going to be willing to pay that price, hehe. But the hair! Man, that's pretty awesome hair.
Image Image
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I lovelove the fox. And the snow leopard. And I like the pine bough and could find a use for it in a pet's treasure. And I want TWO snow leopards.

This is my favorite Collection month in a while!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

This is the third month in a row I've loved the gem-encrusted plushie, which is funny cause I've hated them all the time before this xD Will have to seriously consider getting one.

I love the hair too, Ty, it's so unique, and actually like... male! At least I see it as male. It reminds me of Elfquest, somehow, haha! I have to figure out if I could use it. I at least want one because the item itself is pretty (the one of the centaur I mean)

And I too need the pine bough, not just for a background but because it'd be reallyyyy pretty in Aerynn's treasures... gah, gonna need a ton of stuff this month.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I'm definitely getting the wig (seriously, how cool is that? too cool for me) and the background (so very pretty). I might get a snoclowd, but I won't be getting the leopard. It looks too much like a fat house cat than a wild animal. If it just looked a bit more regal or something, I'd have been all over it. Actually, I probably would have loved it if it was supposed to be a fat house cat, but it's just throwing me off. D: Which is sad because I really want to like it.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

This is the first month in a while that I don't need a lot really :D I am definitely getting the hair, background, and plushie. I do really like the snow leopard and will probably pick that up as well, though probably with sp. Depending on the stats on the shield I may have to get that as well.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Kari

Post by Kari »

I got a collection present and got the encrusted Malticorn plushie :3 Couldn't help it, since that's my birthstone.
derp
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I need the Pine Bough and Snokat Figurine. :-) I'd like two of the Bough, so I'd have a second one for treasures, but not $2.50 worth of like.
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

I love that Snokat. I love snow leopards. =3
The fox, eh, if it wasn't for the big head, I'd be all over it.

Everything else really doesn't hold much interest. =/
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I'm head over heels for the wig. It's just so gorgeous! I bought a DP as soon as I saw it. **pets wig**
The pine bough is a pretty item and a pretty background. They have really been out doing themselves with the backgrounds. The other items are nice but none I really want.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I almost love the hair. But, now that I've I tried it on my avatar, I'm not even sure I can like it. The full set gives the impression that braids tie around the head sort of like a head band, but the huge chunk taken out of the left makes it into a ponytail. But, if it's a ponytail, then there shouldn't be that much if any hair hanging on the left. The angle of the avatar body doesn't allow for it. It's not even going over the shoulder to support it. I'm just...baffled. Grargh. I want to like it.

That lighter brown color wouldn't work for me anyway, and I don't have any money.

Snowkat is fat. *huggles*