Facebook Giveaway items

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Facebook Giveaway items

Post by Seerow »

Click here to claim prizes

Looks like the Subeta facebook group is having a giveaway. I never would have stumbled upon it if it weren't for Subetalodge, so credit goes to them.
I hope Facebook doesn't become a necessity to get special items and such in the future. I really dislike facebook and don't want to see myself cut off from items just because of that. As long as everyone can get access to the items though I guess it isn't really hurting anyone.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Mistress Morbid

Re: Facebook Giveaway items

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Ooh, that's pretty neat! ^^

I'm not obsessed with Facebook, but I use if often enough to keep in touch with people and everything. I find it handy for keeping track of my friends, haha.
Image Image
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

Thanks for the heads up! :D I'm one of those lowly FB addicts, but I agree that offsite-related giveaways should be kept to a minimum. At least places like SubetaLodge will likely track down any events if we miss them.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Thank you for posting the link! I, too, hope that membership won't be required in the future.
Image Image
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

It'd be so awesome to have a Facebook group for Neocolours. x)
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Dude, that would be awesome. Someone totally has to make one now and I will join it and you all shall find out my real name.
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

I would do it, but I feel like one of the older, really active/well-known NCers should do it. :P
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I have to thank you again for the link seerow! I saw that cat last night on subetalodge and was like "Facebook giveway...well damn". I avoid Facebook like the plague so I'm also hopeing if they do more giveways like this, that there will be ways for non Facebook people to get it. **snuggles kitty**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Ooh, a FB NC group? That would be spiffy. Would you all like me to try my hand at making it? I'll be a bit selective with people if they make it so you can do that, and there might still be a "hrrmmm!" feeling with everyone seeing everyone else's names (who post, anyway) - but for me at least, i'm extremely easy to find there anyway.

I was among those who got the notification on my friends feed. But yeah, although it seems like it's open to everyone, and i was personally pleased with getting some freebies, i think they ought to not do FB-specific (or other-site specific) giveaways. But generally things like that tend to be pretty well available for people when THEY do it, so Subeta isn't really offending me with it.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Seerow you rock for the link! Thank you bunches.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image