Species Descriptions?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Elfwoman99

Species Descriptions?

Post by Elfwoman99 »

I don't play Subeta, I'm asking this purely out of curiosity.

You know how Neopets has, or had, little blurbs about each pet species? Usually they were animated and only had a few sentences. Later each species got a single page, I think. I don't know if they still exist, but they did.

Does Subeta have any species descriptions for the species? I remember when Mahars were introduced somebody quoted a news thing that briefly described them as collecting gems and storing them in their skin.

If species descriptions exist, is there a place one can view them without having an account?
Last edited by Elfwoman99 on 18 Dec 2009 06:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Species Descriptions?

Post by Seerow »

Nope, for the most part there are no species descriptions. I know people have been asking for some via the Suggestion forum on Subeta but don't know if we will ever get any.
Occasionally when a new pet is released such as the Mahar there will be a few sentences or so about them in the news post, but not always.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Oh, I wouldn't mind if they introduced this! I always liked neo's short animations and blurbs about each species - I watched and read all of them several times over.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

I think they're going to do this using the subetapedia eventually, at least hopefully. I did have a possible writeup for the endeavor.

(And if anyone's curious, I imagine the Illumis as being a kind of tribal species with a lot of their traditions and things relating to the sky and stars.)
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I've always wanted something like this as well. Some of the species are so intriguing that I really wonder what sort of details we might be able to know about them. I sincerely hope they do this some day.
Image Image