Free Shop Giveaway!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Free Shop Giveaway!

Post by Mayhem »

I'm surprised there isn't a topic for this already. :O

What sorts of lovely things are you getting from the Free Shop?

All I've gotten so far are advent items. Gotta say though, I much prefer this Free Shop system to the old one - I hated having to sit and stalk the Donation Center for hours to get the good stuff. I feel like everyone has a chance with this one, because it's random and you can't see anything.

edit: It seems I spoke too soon! I just picked up a Book of Doom, worth 12.9mil. WOOT!
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sayle

Re: Free Shop Giveaway!

Post by Sayle »

I'm also enjoying this system better than the donation center system used last year; it somehow seems more in the holiday spirit to me to give everyone a chance to get something good and have it be a surprise.

After visiting this thread I got an Ornamental Item Catalogue worth 10m! So thrilled! :D
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

So far I've had no luck finding the Free Shop stocked. xD

Does it restock at certain times or is it completely random?
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I love love love the system this year, since the items are random and not in alphabetical order. So much more random and fairer now.
I haven't gotten too much, but I'm happy. I've gotten a Sakura and one of the goop hairs from the wig boxes.

It seems to be more crowded on Subeta now though so not sure if I'll be able to get much more. Earlier today there was tons of stuff in there but now it seems to be rather scarce.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I'm sad I won't be able to stick around for this. =( Hopefully there will still be some good items left tomorrow.
Image Image
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

So far I've gotten a bunch of old Melody items worth nothing, and one 800k item. :D The thrill of not knowing what you're going to get is almost more exciting than realizing you just got a really expensive item in my eyes.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I've gotten nothing but advent items so far, but that's okay since I want two of almost all the wearable ones anyway. >> Stupid holiday gallery...

Count me in as someone else who likes this system a lot better than the old one. It seems a lot faster, and easier to actually GET something.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I'm not quite sure when it restocks, MM. :( Every time I refresh though, there seem to be presents...

I'm starting to get a bunch of glacier plushies, now. :O
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Keith just added a ton of different (good) items, so keep trying! A friend just grabbed a Painting Vesnali Eggs (none in shops or trades). Another got a 2005 New Years Sword and yet another got a Malevolent Grimfruit. :) I've still gotten only Melody items so far, though. :P
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

ImageYou have been awarded the High Rarity Grabber! Achievement!
Haha wow, that was unexpected, especially since I never thought I'd get this avatar let alone for free. I grabbed a Green Celestial Flask to get it :D
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I got some gloves from the subetique line that was released yesterday, so that was pretty cool. Mostly melody stuff though.
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

I'm just happy to have gotten a Melody item from the one day I missed, for free. :) Don't really mind what else I get after that.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Just wanted to pop in and say that I'll continue to be adding items through the night, but for those of you who collect tiles I just threw a load of them in!
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Ohhh, I just got a 1 week GA medal, nifty :D

There seems to be a lot more stuff in there indeed, quite awesome. And can I just say once again how happy I am that the items don't stock in alphabetical order anymore!
Keith

Post by Keith »

Yeah -- I'm really glad that we fixed that, and the ??? in stock. I also feel like enough restock on each restock (and the 5 minute limit) that everyone really has a fair chance even if they all just hit the first thing they see.

I really like this system XD