February 2010 Collection

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

February 2010 Collection

Post by Jax »

Wearables:

Image Image Image
Full Aquarius Hair Piece - Aquarius Hair Piece - Elaborate Aquarius Hair Piece
Spoiler: open/close
Image Image Image
Coin of the Tiger
Heartrend
Romantic Rose
Sticky Cinnamon Bun
Image Image
Everything Else

Besties

Secrets of Lurv

True Lovebird

Locked Box of Lovesakes

Collectible Skitters Plushie

--

Pretty good month, in my opinion. I really love the wig, even though I don't use them, I'm debating getting one (not just because I'm an Aquarius *cough*)

Really love the besties and the coin, I'm assuming this means the bunny will be next month (my zodiac might be off, but them seem to be going by each signs respective month so far). Everything else is good, although I'm personally disappointed with the background, seems underwhelming to me
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Re: February 2010 Collection

Post by Kamil »

I love, love the hair, especially in its complete incarnation. And the Heartrend - so, so pretty. Sadly, this may mean I'll need three: one for my gallery, one for my wardrobe, and one for Maigrey.

I want to like the Tiger, but it has such wee front legs and feet. o.0 I almost never buy or use backgrounds, so while I agree with Jax, I'm not grieved by it.

I'm guessing the Skitters Plushie means we'll all be zombies again before long; I'd wondered about that.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Ahhhhh I love the Collectible Skitters Plushie and I want one! Hee. Sooooo cute.

Also, we're supposedly not going to have the love epidemic again; that was a one-time thing, and future celebrations are, like, in memorial for it. I think. Don't quote me. ;)
Image Image
Jen
Human Avatar: 270420

Post by Jen »

Ooh such pretty items :3 Great month indeed! Definitely going to have to get myself one of the Besties especially, d'aaw.
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

I love the tiger, but I have to agree, the paws look squashed in there. What would have been cool if it was a cinnamon-coloured tiger. Considering we already have a white and regular ones as far as tiger wearables go. Ah well.

I'd get it, but I think I'm rather content with my snow leopard. The other items, eh, not much interest. I hate February. xD
Rah

Post by Rah »

Pyrostatic - that's a golden tiger and they're my absolute FAVOURITE! But it's chinese zodiac themed and apparently this year is the year of the white/metal tiger so I went with white again.
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Rah wrote:Pyrostatic - that's a golden tiger and they're my absolute FAVOURITE! But it's chinese zodiac themed and apparently this year is the year of the white/metal tiger so I went with white again.
Ahh...Gotcha. But still, a nice tiger. ^^
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I'm definitely getting the Wig and Besties, so adorable! I'll probably pick up the blade and the Locked Box of Lovesake sometime as well.
This will be the first month I'm not buying the DPs with actual rl money 0_o
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I bought the Besties right away. Because they are so very cute and plus I needed them for my kitty gallery. ^-^ The wig is gorgeous but I'm not sure I want it all that badly. I can't really see myself using it a lot. I'll have to think on it. I'm loving the chinese zodiac coins. Though I probably won't collect any till they get to mine and my wife's animal (unless I fall in love with the way the animal looks. And I'd squeal if they ended up doing a cat one, just cause I like cats....yeah. **shifty eyes**). The skitter plushie is really cute (zombies cute?? what's the world coming too!) and the sticky bun made me giggle. All the other things I could take or leave. So it's a good month all around.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Rah

Post by Rah »

Lol Alicorn xD The vietnam animal for next month is a cat, and the chinese is a rabbit! I LOVE RABBITS TOO MUCH TO GO WITH VIETNAM I'M SORRY. I will definitely draw another wearable cat though eventually :) What cats are we missing from the HA anyway? I know we have siamese, and that black cat...we don't have calico I don't think? My favourite cats are ragdolls though :3
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Curse you and your rabbits. :P Heh! I didn't know vietnam had their own. **plots to do some googleing later**
Missing wearable cats, hmmm. **rubs chin** A pissed off orange cat! XD **coughs** I don't think there is a wearable tabby. A tortoiseshell calico would be cool! **had one when she was little, sniffs**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Oh, calicos or orange tabbies, definitely! Or both. :) But hey, you still need to do some dogs. :P
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I think the only thing I want is the heartrend, though I may also get the bird for Taminah's treasure.