Survival of the Pandemic festivites

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Re: Survival of the Pandemic festivites

Post by TCStarwind »

I wish I knew. I'm at 165 or something, and this might not last until tomorrow. :/
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

...aaaand it's over. :| I was more expecting it to end exactly at midnight, and not at a random interval some 30 minutes before. I got the 200 kisses for myself, but I didn't manage to kiss 200 other people. Oh well.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Awww, what? That's lame. I had no problems with how they ran/ended the event, but ending kissing like that is weird.
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I agree with Ty. That was just abrupt. I figured it end today but so suddenly. They could of made a little say in the news about it? Just saying how the celebration is coming to a close? It just would of put a bit better ending to the kissing, at least in my eyes. Other then that I enjoyed the event. ^-^ It was fun going all zombie again and getting to go into Skitters. I liked the new items as well.

Now to get myself excited about the Masquerade! I've been looking forward to this one for awhile. **wiggles** XD
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I managed to get the 100 kisses given one in, which is what I was really shooting for since it came with a title and all that jazz. I had over 100 kisses given and got before all was said and done, but didn't make it to 200 for either. You guys were amazing at helping me get as far as I did...BIG HUGS!!!!!....and the NC on SB thread was also (and still is ) a great source for candy hearts. I love looking at everyone's profiles and then snagging a heart.

As for how long the event went...it seemed somewhat delayed since V-day had come and gone by a fair amount of time before this began and I agree that it was a rather abrupt end to the kissing, but overall, I feel it was just the right amount of time. It was fun without feeling like it lasted forever and though it may have been nice to be able to cure your strain of the infection and try for another, that would have drug the whole thing out for far too long.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I made it to 147/150 kisses received. I think that's not too shabby :D (allthough if I would have known it would end I would have stayed awake a litlle bit longer to get those last 3!)

Thank you for all the kisses! It was fun!
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I know there are a feeew 09 zombies about here and was wondering whether anyone would mind doing favour? HA nut that I am, I cannot go without the wonderful sack cloths that have appeared in Skitters shop and am looking for a full set of them if anyone would mind providing? I would be more than happy to tip for such a favour, of course, on top of their original price - just really want those cloths. :D Thanks!
Subeta: Thomas
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I'll buy them for you, Tom :) I've commented you over on Subeta.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Thank you Rachel - I've commented you back. :D And also thanks to Tiel for the offer!
Subeta: Thomas