Survival of the Pandemic festivites

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Re: Survival of the Pandemic festivites

Post by Tom »

I am finally scooting off my lazy bottom and requesting that anyone feeling generous fancies giving me a smooch, at all?
http://www.subeta.net/kiss.php?user=231218
Thanks. :D
Subeta: Thomas
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

http://www.subeta.net/kiss.php?user=111036 I think that's me. It took me forever to figure out how to find it again though. I had to add my trades to my profile and copy the numbers from the link. Everything else seems to link to your user name. And now that I've clicked some more I've found it under Preferences and Home. Just in case anyone else was wondering.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

It's also in your profile's default wishlist link, and it's in the URL of your HA. I also had to find it on someone who had almost nothing on their profile by going to their shop and hovering over the link back to their profile. That was hard!
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

If you're looking for just your own, it's also listed on your Preferences main page, right below your username. I just found out it was there recently heh.
If I'm looking or another user's and they don't have anything on their profile I generally do a forum search of their name, find a post by them, and the id is listed in the hover link for commenting on their profile.

I think someone wanted to know if 50 was the highest tier for the flowers? Yes, that's the highest at least currently.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Skitters has new items! Lots of new items. I'm not sure how I feel about the original items being limited to the original zombies, even though I am still one of the original zombies, but I'm definitely digging the new stuff. I especially love the Grave Robbing Kit.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

All the items!!

At first I was like =D and then I was like =D and then I went =D =D =D
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I don't mind the original set being limited to the 09 zombies, they need some sort of perk for still being a zombie for so long! But yes, like Ty I too did a =D face when I saw all the new stuff!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Is there a list of everything he sells? Kind of hard to figure out if I want anything when I don't know what's there.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

http://subeta.neolodge.com/list_all/shop/the_zombie_den lists it all. You can sort by date, too, to see if it's new-zombie stuff or old-zombie stuff. The sackcloth items are in the old-zombie section, but that's the only weirdness I know of.
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Cool, thanks. I think I'll pick up both mutagens for my battle pets' treasure chest.
Red Mask Corgi

Post by Red Mask Corgi »

Left 4 Dead! I don't know why I didn't expect it, but I second Ty's "=D"
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Bah I totally need to pick up the sack cloths still but... otherwise, am pretty happy at the spread for us new zombies. :D
Subeta: Thomas
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Yay new items! I've bought a few items already and will be buying a couple more. I'm not really phased about not getting the old items, I had already gotten everything I wanted from then. And the sackcloth items I'm not to worried about so I'm happy.

And I'm done with kissing! I've been given and received 200 kisses, yay! Whew, I kissed so much that my lips fell off. XD **is hit with rotten fruit**
I'll keep kissing people that are in need of it though. I like being helpful. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

This bit from the disease tracking thread on Subeta saddens me:
Will getting the virus effect my face paint from the Omen Islands event?
Nope. If you've kept it this long, you get to keep it even longer!
More than just seeing "effect" there, I mean. ;) The first day of face paint, I got to have it over my boobitis, and it was fun. But then they put it under the zombie skins. ;_; Theoretically, I might still have face paint under there.

(And that just reminds me of how I tossed my flower into the water because I didn't know it was some irrevocable thing and I stopped being an islander even though I had unspent points and didn't want to not be an islander anymore. GRRRRRR DAMMIT.)
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I know! I still have my face paint, but I tried going to the shop and they were all GRR NO MUST BE ISLANDER!!!1 So, I thought I somehow ended up being a pirate, but they won't let me in either.