March 2010 Collections

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

March 2010 Collections

Post by Seerow »

ImageImageImageImageImage
Spring Lion Plushie, Woodsly, Automaton Plushie, Mechanicat, Clockwork Heart

Image Spifftastic Spring Jacket
Spoiler: open/close
Image Gallant Enforcer
Image Bottled Rainbow
Image Coin of the Rabbit
ImageImageImage Full Pisces Hair Piece, Elaborate Pisces Hair Piece, Pisces Hair Piece
ImageImageImage
A lot of these items are really pretty this month! I am definitely picking up the lion plushie and the rainbow. I'll likely also grab the Enforcer and jacket at some point as well. The wig is well done but I can't see myself ever using it really.
I have to say though, they chose a really unfortunate mix of colors for the Collection itself.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Re: March 2010 Collections

Post by hebdenhippy »

There are lots of really nice items this month. I'll definitely get the Spring Lion Plushie, it's adorable! The Bottled Rainbow is a really pretty item, too, so I'll probably get that. I agree with Seerow about the Collection itself, though, those colours don’t go together well at all.
Rah

Post by Rah »

They're colours taken directly from the masquerade ballroom image.

I feel like I need a ton of this stuff for treasure chests, but I'm not sure! I picked up a coin for my rabbit gallery, the wig because I collect those, and I think I'll grab the heart trinket and the jacket too.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I like several of the items but will probably only get the wig, gun and heart. Maybe the automaton plushie too. I always buy an extra box or two though in case I one day decide that one of the other items is a must-have as well. I'm disappointed that there isn't a book.
Red Mask Corgi

Post by Red Mask Corgi »

A lot of these are really lovely. I love the Rabbit on the HA and the Clockwork Heart looks great. Nothing is really a "must have" for me though.
In spite of that being said, I can't tell if I NEED/WANT the Bottled Rainbow or not. Gorgeous.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

The bottled rainbow is so pretty. **stares** I'm not a fan of it as a wearable, which is good cause that means I'll just need one for Daray's treasure. And there is another cat minion! It's really cute too. Must have for gallery. And I just love the wig. The shading on it just makes it look so soft. And all three forms are just so pretty. Now I just have to decide how often I'd use it to justify buying it. XD
The other items are quiet nice too. And it gets me even more excited about the masquerade. ^3^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I really really love the wig. All three forms are so insanely pretty, and I must have it. The bottled rainbow is also very pretty (both the item and the ha art), and I think I'll be needing at least one of those, too. The rest of the items, while nice, I can live without.
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

...well, crap. I'll need both minions, the heart, lion plushie, and rainbow. And here I was just thinking about how I'm on a tight budget. :P
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Wow, I must say the art on all of these are really nice, especially that Bottled Rainbow. I'm gonna take a guess that the lovely rabbit is Rah's work. Very cute. x3

Unfortunately, nothing really interests me this month, which is kind of good considering I'm on a budget at the moment. xD
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Heh, this is apparently the Neo-tribute month. The bottled rainbow looks almost exactly like one of the NC backgrounds, with the NC rainbow thingee slapped on top, and the Spifftastic jacket completes the set.

Speaking of, I'd like the jacket whole-great-big bunches more if the Spifftastic trophy wasn't the one I'm in line to receive, after forgetting the DD challenge one day, and thus not completing them all on the launch day. /Neo>

That said, I need the bottled rainbow for my gallery, the wig for me, and the weapon for Maigrey. The rabbit is adorable, but I'm not one for wearing pets much these days, so I doubt I'll get it. And the lion is cute, but way expensive for a plushie.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Oh geez, I need so much stuff this month. Like one of everything steampunky. Two of the rainbows. And that Lion, because.. GEEZ it is cute.

I'm also really, really kicking myself. I forgot to buy a February DP. I didn't -need- it for anything other than my gallery, because they're pretty and I want to collect them. Bahhhh
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I think the wig is my favorite zodiac wig thus far. It looks really pretty in all of its forms. The lion plushie is really cute, but not for the price people are asking or real money. The bottled rainbow looks so cool just as an item that I'm not in the least disappointed that the wearable is a bit blah. The rest of the items are neat (the wittle rabbit is precious), but nothing I feel the need to run out get right away. I have to agree that the collection box itself looks...how do I say this nicely...it looks like a bad bowel movement was the color inspiration. I get that it was pulled from Masquerade colors, but still...makes me say ewwww.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Rah wrote:They're colours taken directly from the masquerade ballroom image.
Ah, yes, I thought so. Unfortunately, while it might look good on a ballroom, it looks like a pyramid-shaped poo when pasted onto a donation present. XD
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Rah

Post by Rah »

Well, I disagree on the comparison. I like the colours as they are.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Damn, I need quite a few of these: the wig for my HA, that cat for Ettin's TC, that weapon for... well, I just need that weapon. :P