Atebus Revolution Masquerade

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Re: Atebus Revolution Masquerade

Post by Tom »

http://www.subeta.net/explore/masquerad ... ser=231218

Always eager to dance with more people. :D
Subeta: Thomas
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Officer 1BDI wrote:Apparently if you go to the ballroom after you accept an invitation/have your invitation accepted there's a small chance that you'll get an invitation from one of the NCPs dropped into your inventory. I *finally* got my first one from Cassandra; I haven't opened it yet, though. I'm saving it just in case I'll need it later.
Ohh, thanks for the tip! I started going to the ballroom, and now I've gotten two invites from Abigail, and one from Boudewijn. I opened one from Abigail, and there was a bit about hobnobbing, and how exciting that was, and then a bit about next step, grab a wealthy husband, and did whatshisname maybe prefer blondes? As an aside, the item changed into an opened invite, with this flavor text:
This invite is the only evidence you have that you danced with Abigail. She would certainly never admit to it, though. Hopefully you learned something interesting during your dance?
With this tiny bit of info, I over-thought it way too much -- or maybe went way too much with my first instinct; hard to tell -- so of course I went and put on a blonde wig. Or three. xD

As soon as I get another set of duplicate invites I'll report on any gleaned info. Because, like Officer, I worry about the horrid ickle things being important. After I've already used mine up. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

You're welcome, Kamil! I only heard about it while browsing the forums; otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue and kept skipping the ballroom scenes.
Ierosbats wrote:The second page of the plot summary just went up.

I'm beginning to think Isaac is a robot created by the Inventor.
I am glad I'm not the only one who jumped to that conclusion.

And I got two invitations from Georgiana in a row, so I opened one and stuffed the second in my vault. The NPCs all look so pretty. @_@ Incidentally, I'm getting way too much entertainment out of my HA's default expression while on the dancefloor:
Tom

Post by Tom »

I have a... reasonably interesting piece of information from Cassandra... the rest of my invites have been rather banal but this is slightly more interesting:
Cassandra: “Oh, don't mind the "New Money." They love repeating everything they hear. My friends say it was Isaac who rejected Mister Martenez's niece. I've heard nothing about Adriette and Mister Yun.”
And a ballroom scene that made me laugh... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/ ... led-1a.gif :D
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Hope I haven't skipped anyone or asked anyone too many times accidentally. Between Subeta being down and my bad memory in general, I kinda had a hard time keeping track. And thanks again for helping me get started, yay! =D
Tom wrote:And a ballroom scene that made me laugh... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/ ... led-1a.gif :D
First thing that popped into my head after initial :shock: moment: "Dude! It's supposed to be your dick in a box!! A BOX!!" (I'm so sorry. Feel free to slap me.)

Also, robots would be unbelivably awesome. :mrgreen:
Tom

Post by Tom »

http://subeta.net/users/ptp/513633|513628

Interesting indeed.

And I thought exactly the same thing, Rakumel. XD
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Oh man. I was complaining earlier that the second-from-the-left HA has a messed up z-index, but that's amusing enough for me to forgive it at least a little!
Image Image
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Add me to the list, please! I'll be dancing with people throughout the event. :)

http://www.subeta.net/explore/masquerad ... ser=168272
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

What happens when you open the invitation, does it dissapear?

I have been making my way through the list on page 1. 9 more to go and I have asked you all to dance today! (and some people more than once because I lost count.)

Edit: all done!
Last edited by Marah on 24 Mar 2010 06:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Mask Corgi

Post by Red Mask Corgi »

Took me forever to find a mask I was willing to pay for, but now I can finally join in the fun :3
http://www.subeta.net/explore/masquerad ... ser=242165
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

You'll receive a new item called open "insert name here" ivitation. It does not disappear and you can have more than one.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Ah thanks, I opened some of mine, would it be an idea to gather the quotes somewhere?
Tom

Post by Tom »

Just wondering whether anyone else has bothered with the chance bags at all? I've opened three so far and got the Wules, Rhett and Tamadri. Which kinda sucks, because I'm after all the wearables. The Wules matches my Hydrus Celinox quite nicely, but otherwise... bah. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having luck - all the stories I've heard so far have been similar to mine. :/ I'm worried the bags are weighted in some way against the sexy wigs, because that's how it feels to me, at the moment...

http://subeta.net/forums/view/665873

Thread of all the items you can get, for anyone interested.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

After much clicking (I just kept re-clicking on accepted dance links) I have one of each invitation un-opened and one of each opened. I had fun seeing each character's HA. Such pretty art. And some funny comments to. And a quiet a bit of talking behind Adriette's back, for shame.

And I must say yay for new stuff in the lounge, it was needed. I don't need all that much from it for my pets but I might grab some stuff just because it's pretty. **pokes** Can't wait to see what they have in store for the Menagerie.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

...The Libertine Lounge is gonna kill me. They added so much yummy stuff I need for my gallery! ::adds up trinkets needed:: 204. Daaaaamn.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}