Atebus Revolution Masquerade

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Bacon

Re: Atebus Revolution Masquerade

Post by Bacon »

Teera wrote:Plot prizes weren't becoming a huge issue. We just didn't have them at that time.
That sounds like a big issue to me, especially when users are being asked to forfeit items they found, yet wanted to keep. No one knew if turning in items would be necessary to "win." Also, no one knew if they'd receive the items again as a prize once the plot was over. Seems like a huge oversight to me!
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I also got sleuth and am a bit disappointed but, honestly, I'm used to things on Subeta not quite working out the way I hope (and yet I still keep playing). I had hoped that showing each piece of evidence would count for something, even if I kept it. But, I was wrong.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Yes, that option is strange. I showed him everything I had, so obviously I spent the time finding it. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like the option to show evidence and take it back has no use. So why have it?

Anyway, I think, I hope, that a lot has been learned and the if the next plot has more puzzles I'm interested! If it has the same quality of art, I'm also in!
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I got sleuth and, like everyone else, bit disappointed, but all of that has been said, really. I hope that things have been learnt from this - a tally as we go along would be wonderful - I always liked it, during wars on Neo, when we were given our shield WHILE fighting so we knew where to aim. Of course, they stopped doing that years ago. But something which gives us a goal would be very welcomed by me.

About the evidence - if you didn't hand in the ballroom management permit, could you not get the top rank? Not that it's relevant to me, but it was impossible to get the permit back from Victoria, so if you actually participated in the plot, in effect, you were being penalised. Which seems totally wrong to me. However, hopefully the bugs will be ironed out, eventually, and I anticipated whatever event Subeta holds for us next.
Subeta: Thomas
Red Mask Corgi

Post by Red Mask Corgi »

So I'm..not happy to have gotten just Participant. Even though I know I guessed wrong [which I hate. I felt there was something wrong with Marcel but I didn't want to with "Well I sure don't like him. I'll say he did it just for spite."] I still turned in evidence that stuck out to me the most but..Mostly I just don't like that it implies those with that title just danced and didn't do anything when I know I spent that time finding the items and talking to the characters. I feel that should have counted for a <i>something</i> more but that's already been expressed by everyone x3;

But either way, this was the first event I joined in so I'm still happy to at least have something <3 I think the next one will have the bugs ironed out so I'm looking forward to it.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I didn't let him keep any of my evidence nor did I guess correctly, and I got participant as well. I did, however, still have my ballroom management permit. I couldn't do anything with it though. It wouldn't show up in the search and when put into my shop, it wouldn't show up when priced. I ended up reading it to one of my pets because I didn't want it.