Leviathan Harpooner (New Game), Jobs Questions

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Re: Leviathan Harpooner (New Game), Jobs Questions

Post by Marah »

You could waste three hits alone on just trying to figure the direction out
Most of them just go horizontal. there are exceptions, but really I just look for the horizontal ones, so usually I waste 2 tries per string. (The one at the beginning and end of it.)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Cranberry wrote:I find that (with Google Chrome, at least) if I just click a whole bunch of squares really fast, the page only fully loads once, and when it does all those spaces are cleared. Sometimes I'll just rapid-click about 15 times right at the start and see if I've uncovered any monsters when the page loads.
I used to do that, but now that I'm trying to get flowers, I need to see each page in between.

I would much rather play Slots for pageviews, even though the button moves every time, which is an idiotic thing to code in. I can only assume it's to prevent scripters, but all it actually does is piss off the human players. It makes me want to write a script that clicks at the top *and* bottom of the range the button can be in. =P
Image Image
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Glad it wasn't just me who played the new game and went Huh? It made no sense, had no posted rules or even a "how to play" guide...just random clicking and hoping. I haven't even glanced at it since that first go around.

As for jobs...all my pets have one and I try to remember to collect their pay when I'm on here, but even after getting a few promotions(yay achievements!)it still almost isn't worth the time it takes to collect the salaries as they are really low. I did not know what the minimum intelligence was for the SAI job, but now thanks to you guys, I know I can hang up any hope of my smartest pet getting a job there for a good long while. I agree that Huggles idea makes it sound like much more fun and also makes it more integrated into the site.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

There are rules posted now, but that's the only improvement they made. I'm still stuck on level 6, still hating the game.
Image Image