Vesnali Discussion!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Re: Vesnali Discussion!

Post by Tiki »

All these new flowers will really fill out Dandelion's treasure chest, meaning I need to click around twice as much so I can keep the first set and get coins for the rest. Oh, woe is me. :P

On a funny and yet sad side note, earlier this year as I was first filling up her treasure, it never occurred to me that half of her items could be found in Esther's shop. So rather than wait patiently for everything to deflate a ton, I overspent WAY too much on many of her flowers, especially the baskets. Oops.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

It looks like there are actually a TON of new flowers this time. There are some that I don't see on Paperwing's wishlist, Topher, so you may need to update that!

I've also been seeing swirled flowers, calla lilies, begonias, lachenalias, and snapdragons:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Between Paperwing's prettypretty treasures and my bunny gallery, this is clearly going to be a very time-consuming holiday. I love Vesnali. It requires an awful lot of clicking (and refreshing, and questing, and games, and waiting for flowers to show up), but you get such neat items out of it. I usually feel like Subeta's events end up lasting too long, but with this many new flowers and pretty items to buy from Esther's shop, I hope Vesnali will be going for a while. I'm still not finding flowers very quickly, but I'm going to start questing now--hopefully that will speed them up a little.
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

Post by Jax »

Oh my god Calla lilies *u*

Time to do lots of random clicking, there are so many awesome things in Esters store!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

With all the new flowers, I'm sad there aren't any orchids as those are my favorite flowers. We do have two holidays that involve flowers now though so hopefully some will turn up at some point. My favorite of the new flowers has to be the Freesia Sprig, they are so gorgeous.
I'm trying to save one of each new flower as well as get at least 415 tokens to get everything I really want, this is going to be a challenge! A fun and pretty challenge at least though :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

question: What do the eggs in Esthers shop do? If anything?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Check subetahq.com. I think some eggs do something and some don't? Depends on the kind of egg.
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Ugh! New pretty items in shop. More things I must get! Ack! DX This is going to take me awhile. **gets to work clicking more** Though I must admit I was secretly hoping for more stuff. ^-^;
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

And again new items. They are pretty, but there are so many it is both exciting and disheartening. How long is vesnali usually celebrated?
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I think I read somewhere that it's only a week. I hope it's at least two, because I'm slow at collecting flowers. :(
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

A week? To find one thousand flowers? That's a joke.
Image Image
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

Yeah, I assume it'll be longer this year. At least three weeks, if not a month. They can't expect anyone with a life (myself certainly excluded, almost half done harhar) to get all the achievements in a week or even two.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I certainly hope it lasts for longer than a week! This is the last week of the semester here, I don't have lots of time to spend playing computer games!
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I'm with you guys. One week just is not enough time to get everything, especially if they keep releasing more stuff. I couldn't even get everything I wanted last year.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Wingsrising wrote:I certainly hope it lasts for longer than a week! This is the last week of the semester here, I don't have lots of time to spend playing computer games!
Ditto. I am absolutely swamped - and actually, I probably will be until I come back home.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Yep. I want to apologize to everyone who's giving me flowers... I'm giving flowers back as I get flowers, but I've been so busy I haven't had very much time to spend on line.

Bad time of year for important events for anyone connected with universities in the US. :-)