Vesnali Discussion!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
ZomgethMew

Re: Vesnali Discussion!

Post by ZomgethMew »

Yeah, it was short :/ And now I need to go on a flower spree to get two more items :B Doesn't help that Esther's shop is slow for me.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

oh dear oh dear oh dear, I haven't been on much in the weekend (long live the queen!) and I still have a ton of people to give flowers back to. *feels guilty*
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

They let the stupid steampunk plot drag on for days and days past its proclaimed end time (anyone else remember whatzhisface saying he'd make an arrest at midnight?), so there's no reason for this to end promptly on its proclaimed end date either.

But fucking up the festivities is par for the course, so I'm totally unsurprised by this latest move.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Ack. Considering that they released over 250 new items into shop (at least by my quick count), this was a very short festival. It would have been just long enough if the flowers gave out 1-5 random coins from the BEGINNING, though.

Also, I wish huge prize pages - like Vesnali and the Masquerade - were divided into categories, such as Wearables, Stickers, Plushies, etc. It's slow-loading and hard to find what you haven't already bought.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I got up to 750 flowers found, probably have no chance of reaching 1k unless I glue myself to subeta and refresh for six hours straight. I hate leaving achievements unfinished... but at least it will be back next year, and much easier to finish up.

By the way, I don't need any more coins so there's no need to repay my flowerspam! Feel free to send them to other people (:
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Sunwolf, for the items, I find it easiest to just add the items I've bought to my wishlist so I can see quickly what I still need on the shop page. Granted that means I need to go through after the event and remove everything, but at least I won't always be second guessing myself.

I don't think they should be split into specific categories simply because some would be very bare, but separating the new items from the old would be appreciated.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

I'm passing out flowers like crazy just to get a handful more coins to buy the last few things I want from the shop. Please, PLEASE do not worry about sending any flowers back! Most of you have enough to worry about as it is.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I'm just randomly flower bombing at this point because I somehow ended up with a surplus of flowers. Please don't feel obliged to give any flowers back to me; I already have everything I need from the shop. :)
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I think that two weeks should be a minimum for scheduled holidays-- trying to get 1,000 flowers or hell, even the larger prizes, is pretty much only for the people who a) pay people to send them flowers on the forums, or b) only possible if you spend all week on the website.

Don't release over a hundred new items and only give people a week to get them. Ridiculous.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Yeah, it should of been a bit longer considering the time it fell on for most people. Or at least gave the higher number of tokens like it started doing the last few days. Hopefully they will do that from the start next year.
Despite I was able to get everything I needed from the shop, whew. Now just to collect the flowers and holiday shop items I need. I also want to thank everyone who sent flowers to me. ^-^ I tried my best to repay everyone that did. Sorry if I happen to miss you.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

I lucked out, and didn't really want much. I got that adorable luckling for Petale, plus a few other items that'll rot in my wardrobe. Sold about 100 extra Vensali coins and made a very quick 2m ^_^
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Oh...I am soooo very sorry guys. I feel awful about not being on very much in the last couple of weeks. I got so many pretty flowers and coins from you guys and I have no way to pay that back. This celebration seemed very very short and real life kept me off the computer for the majority of it...damn that real life stuff! I want like half of the stuff in the shop as it is all so very pretty. I must make a mental note to try to be on here much much more next year for Vesnali. Thank you so much to everyone who sent me flowers and I swear I will pay you back somehow, someway, someday.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

Wow this ended pretty fast. I did manage to get all the items I wanted from the shop but wound up with a surplus of flowers because the event ended while I was at work :P
Not all who wander are lost.