Vesnali Discussion!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Ierosbats

Vesnali Discussion!

Post by Ierosbats »

Vesnali is here! I'm surprised it's starting so soon after the Masquerade but it sounds (and felt) like the Masquerade went a little longer than planned so I guess Vesnali is right on time! I love this holiday, it's easily my favorite one on Subeta. Lots and lots and LOTS of pretty new flowers and other spring items. I'm not a fan of Glade pets but it sounds like we'll be getting more of those, too!

The new flowers this year seem to be dahlias, faded roses, sprigs of freesia, split bellflowers, bellflowers and vesnali roses! All very, very pretty. I haven't been finding very many, though, which makes me nervous. I've done all my quests for the day (with a GA activated) and I've only found two so far. If anyone wants to see most of the new flowers on one page you can check my pet Paperwing's wishlist (although all the black flowers are on Windeater's, and I hope both wishlists will empty quickly!)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

You get coins by giving and receiving flowers. The flower itself disappears in the process but both you and your friend get a coin so one flower for two coins is pretty good!
Last edited by Ierosbats on 24 Apr 2010 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Re: Vesnali Discussion!

Post by Griffin »

For anyone who doesn't have this already, you can paste this code in your customcss to make the random flowers always appear on the top left of the screen with a red border:

Code: Select all

#content>span[style]
{border:2px solid red; position:absolute !important; left:5px !important; top:5px !important;}
Anyway, yay Vesnali! I don't want to give my beautiful flowers away. My Lain needs them all.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

aaaaah so many new pretty things! I'm almost overwhelmed. I can't even add to my wishlist. Too much! So cool!

I hope flowers aren't too hard to find. I need so much stuff.
Image Image
Keith

Post by Keith »

Whoops! Made the flowers more common, they were set to the rarity of those floating masks.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Yay! Flowers!

Shush, this is a worthwhile post. Because yay! flowers!
Image Image
Red Mask Corgi

Post by Red Mask Corgi »

Oh man, I wanna keep the flowers too D: My Magnus may need the whole lot of them. So pretty <33
Also happy with the idea of more Glade pets. Been waiting so long to see which pets will be released xD
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Oh so to get coins I need to give them away. But I need them, My devonti has a treasure chest that is spring themed!
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Oooh, I like that Peka Glade Willow Figurine. I don't use backgrounds much anymore, but that one is nicely done.

Oh, and Esther! She gets me all hot and bothered! *rwar* She's up there with Jules and Emma.

...*walks away*....
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Yay Flowers for me, too, haha xD Pentas has so many flowers I need to add to her treasures... good thing Seerow gave me a huge supply of keepsake boxes (Thank you Seerow xD)
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Yay to vesnali and yay to flowers! There are so many pretty items I must have in the store. I'm making a checklist on my wishlist so I can keep track of them all. **wishlist explodes** Oh my. o.o
I'm glad to see new flowers! They are so pretty too. Oh and there are also snapdragons and spiral flowers to add to that new flower list. I'm going to need to keep flowers myself for one of my pets too. But first collect coins, then I'll collect flowers once I have all items I need. And I'm happy to see we are getting the flowers from last year too seeing as I need some of them. ^-^;
And yay for glade pets! And hopefully more spectrum since I read they are being included with spring time.

Add on: And calla lilies. So many pretty flowers, oh what to do. **swoons**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

So many pretty pretty things this year! I'm not sure how I'm going to get enough coins, especially since I'll also need at least one of all the flowers.
I love Vesnali so so much.
Haha and no problem Jessi! Anytime *hugs*

Edit:
Ohh thanks for that code Cyro. Handy indeed.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Oh dear, must have all of those pink flowers for Synthea's treasure chest. *grabby hands* Hopefully I can pick up enough to keep and to trade, looks like there's some nice things in the shop too.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Thanks for that, Cyro! :D Should be helpful, even if I don't participate in Vesnali much.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

I'm glad Vesnali is here. It gives people something to do, and lets me take a rest from events. I can't say I'm knocked out by ANY of Esther's items.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Yay! Awesome! There are soooo many pretty new things. I started to add to my wishlist, but I got overwhelmed too quickly.

Looks like I'll be clicking around Subeta a lot in the next week... :)