Vesnali Discussion!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Re: Vesnali Discussion!

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Like Wingsrising, I REALLY appreciate all the flowers I've been getting, and I'm sorry I haven't responded in kind to all of you yet, but I haven't been on the site enough this week to collect all the flowers I need to repay everyone. :c I have a day off tomorrow, though, so hopefully I can fix that this (long) weekend.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Erm, what everyone else is saying really. :P I have far too many exams in two weeks so my days are devoted to studying, sadly. I appreciate anyone sending flowers my way, and am trying to give back something to everyone. :)
Subeta: Thomas
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

The only thing saving me is that I don't find the new flowers very pretty, certainly not when compared to last year's crop, so I don't need extras of all of them for my gallery of pretty things. This means I can give them all away without worrying, so that's helpful. There are a couple I'll want to add, but for the most part, I'm happy to give them all away.

Now the stickers and the plushies from the shop -- they're breathtakingly gorgeous, and I want many of every single one. I need one of each for my plushie/sticker collections, one of each for my gallery, one of most for the treasures of my glade pets, and then finally, one or two more of each, in hopes of inflation down the line.

And that doesn't include the wearables. *meep*

*goes back to playing that godsforsaken battleship game*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Kari

Post by Kari »

How stupid of me, using the normal inventory "give item" thing instead of the box on profiles that I didn't even know existed until I read the nearly hidden line in the news...no wonder I wasn't getting the achievements.

Now I have to spend even more time wandering around to get some damn flowers.
derp
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Deleting my last post so I can make one that's actually worth something! (I hope.) Most of you have probably noticed already, but now when you recieve or give flowers, you get somewhere between one and five Vesnali coins, instead of one each time. This may make aquiring those items in Esther's shop just a tad easier. :)
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Has anyone else been having a problem with buying items? I can't purchase anything out of the store, and these are not last year's coins, if that makes a difference.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Did you turn in the tokens? I.e., you can't just have them in your inventory. I haven't had problems buying items, although I haven't tried today.
Image Image
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

I see what I was doing wrong now. I hadn't turned in my latest batch of coins. I only had 5 turned in at the time I had posted this, not really putting 2 and 2 together. Thanks for the extra brain cells Ty!
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

Once I remembered how to send flowers, this event has been great fun. So many things I want in that shop! I am in love with the cuddle bunny plushies and have wanted hair bun covers absulutely foerver! There are also a few items I need for Harmonys treasures.
Not all who wander are lost.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Thanks for the flowers, guys :3 I've been sending back flowers when I can. This event /is/ fun, isn't it? ^^
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

Looks like Vesnali os over at midnight tonight. Not really happy about this decisions since it's only been a week and although I've been surfing the site here and there desperately looking for flowers, I have only managed to get 55 coins. Guess I won't be getting any of the cool Easter things this year. :(

I wish this even had at least lasted for 2 weeks. The dragged the other event out for a month, yet they couldn't make this one longer? *sigh*
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Agreed. This was absurdly short, especially given the time of year. Last week was the last week of the semester for us and it was CRAZY nuts. I'm sorry for not sending out more flowers but I simply haven't had time to be online.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I don't mind the event lasting only a week, as I would rather have a few shorter ones mixed into the events that just drag on and on. I do think there should have been fewer items added (or at least priced cheaper, around 3-5 tokens for the stickers and stuff) and/or extra coins being given out for a longer period of time however. I ended up getting enough coins to get everything I needed, but I was worried that I wouldn't. And I only got enough thanks to two awesome friends anyway, otherwise I would not have had half the coins I needed.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Aww, bummer. I'm glad they at least gave us a warning, though. Actually since they tweaked the coin give out, I've been able to get everything on my list. So I added more stuff to my wl. So now I'm surfing the pound trying to find flowers to spam people with. And this keeps me from drawing pokeymans. XD
Jessyta

Post by Jessyta »

"Vesnali is an annual festival that begins late April and lasts one week. Subetans gather with friends and family to usher in the new season and celebrate the new life that it brings."

From the Subetapedia

Last year the event was a week. This year we actually got over a week. Yay!?