Recommend me some adjective names!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Usul_Princess

Recommend me some adjective names!

Post by Usul_Princess »

So, thanks to Jessi, I have some gorgeous 1.0 pet coding, and I can look at my pets again! Now, to rename some of them...

I have 2000 CSC sitting there, and was considering naming two real-word pets, (both of them adjectives) that would hopefully be antonyms of two pets with opposite personalities.

My spectrum sheeta, Tayamee and spectrum kerubi, Vaylynne are getting these name makeovers, and I found two (taken) names that would be perfect for their personality types:

Solace (Tayamee) and Spastic (Vaylynne). I was hoping to look for adjectives that were closest to these words, or maybe some nouns or adjectives relevent to their colors. I've tried Thesaurus.com, and have failed miserably. If anyone would be so kind as to PM me these names or sMail me on any good suggestions. Any help would be appreciated.

I do have one for Sianyde, my reborn demi if I can't find anything good for Tayamee and Vaylynne.

Option two: I could upgrade my username from DN, to ZOMG VVVVWN/RW! Its a nice name, but I can never bring myself to justify the cost to change it because of all the other (cheaper) things involving CSC I'd rather do.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy