May 2010 Collection

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

May 2010 Collection

Post by Tiki »

New month!

Image Image Image Image Image

Fisher, Maijin, Glade Ruffie Plushie, Bike Plushie, Something Fishy Sticker

Emerald Lance
Spoiler: open/close
Spring Flower Headdress
Rose Garden Ticket Stub
Coin of the Snake
Full Taurus Hair Piece, Elaborate Taurus Hair Piece, Taurus Hair Piece
Image Image Image
All I can say is thank goodness I'm able to sell art for CSC, or I'd be donating hundreds to Subeta every year. :/ Luckily this month I really only want the minions, maybe the snake coin, and the glade ruffie plushie.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: May 2010 Collection

Post by Seerow »

Thank you CSC offers! Because of them I have enough CSC to get all I need, and that was a lot this month. The minions are adorable and the deer is easily my favorite item this month. I also picked up the Ruffie plushie, hair thingy, and the wig.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

Nice stuff this month. I'll go for the Spring Flower Headdress and maybe the Coin of the Snake. I'd been anticipating the snake, that being my sign, but being on the legs like that will make it hard to use--I'm afraid it'll only get worn once and sit in my wardrobe forever. Still, I can't resist cute snakes.
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

Post by Jax »

...holy

The Fisher is officially my favorite item on the site, I need like three. The colours are just perfect *_* Makes me want to paint something

Other then that loads of pretty stuff this month but I'm not sure if I'll actually use most of it. The headdress is tempting though
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

ENDLESS FOREST <3

Everything is so lovely this month! I'm also thanking CSC offers, I need like six of these.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I like the headdress and will probably get that. I also like the rose background, but possibly not $2.50 worth of like. :-)
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Eh, nothing really catches my interest this month, except the Maijin, which is very beautiful, but I don't have much use for it. The Fisher's not too bad either; just not my thing. But yeah. .-.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I want both minions, the snake, headdress, and the wig. 8D My income of $0 a month says otherwise. :<
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Once again, almost nothing I want.

The lance is pretty enough, but I'm not giving them another cent for CS weapons until there is some guarantee that the stats you pay real money for are the stats it will carry into eternity. I've had it with shelling out my hard-earned, only to have the weapon downgraded into uselessness.

I do like the one version of the wig with no horns, so I'll probably want that, and the headdress is absolutely lovely, so I definitely want that. Aside from that, there's nothing that I find appealing.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

There are some nice stuff this month. Though only a couple I feel a must have. The lance is one of them. It's quiet beautiful. Both as an item and a wearable. The other is the hair. I like it best with the horns. **eyes the CSC offers** And I'm quiet tempted to get the snake coin. The wearable is just so cute.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I love the headdress and the rose garden background is rather pretty as well. I will end up getting the wig because I am a sucker for wigs it seems, but other than those, nothing calls my name and says "buy me". The deer minion is cute.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image