Omen Islands Festival 2010

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Re: Omen Islands Festival 2010

Post by Huggles »

Amy's dead?

Who's Amy?

All I remember is how ridiculous it was to get a set of grass clothing. I think I sold the one pair of brown grass anklets I had for 6 million sp.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Amy was the "newbie" quest girl--where you can only do her quests if you have less than some amount of sP. 250k or something, I dunno. She got replaced by Sarah, who is... her sister? And has much better art.
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Oh. She was that girl in green with the scary eyes. Glad she's dead then. For the best, certainly.
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Lol, you guys are so brutally honest. Awesome. xD
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

All I can say is that the pirate pets (Keetot, Brarko) have been taunting me for a year now with how ridiculously expensive they are, so I would wholeheartedly support ANY sequel to this event, no matter how half-assed it is. Just as long as I have some minuscule chance to get those damn minions either from participation points or from deflation in shops.

Burn in hell, you feathered demon.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Tiki wrote:All I can say is that the pirate pets (Keetot, Brarko) have been taunting me for a year now with how ridiculously expensive they are, so I would wholeheartedly support ANY sequel to this event, no matter how half-assed it is. Just as long as I have some minuscule chance to get those damn minions either from participation points or from deflation in shops.

Burn in hell, you feathered demon.
-Head desk-

There were two up a few days ago, one for 25mill, the other 28mill. But yes, I support anything that might get more of these into the economy. The (potential) prices of the bird ones almost made me chuck in my whole gallery last year because it was just ridiculous.
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

Alecko wrote: -Head desk-

There were two up a few days ago, one for 25mill, the other 28mill. But yes, I support anything that might get more of these into the economy. The (potential) prices of the bird ones almost made me chuck in my whole gallery last year because it was just ridiculous.
Ugh, are you serious? Nikki was even reasonable enough to offer me a Keetot at half price, which to both of us is 25m since we're only aware of the single one in shops. I had to pass, knowing I'd probably never find another seller that goes that low, because even though minions are currently my one and only obsession on the site I STILL can't bring myself to pay more than 10 million for a single item. Yet. :C

If those other two were still listed, she probably would have accepted 12.5m, and I would have sucked it up and bought the damn thing. Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh.