Restock War - Nico vs. Manwar

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Re: Restock War - Nico vs. Manwar

Post by Joey »

So it turns out that I'm not half bad at restocking. I've either been a newbie or busy these past two wars, but I've been bored out of my mind this summer, so I've been restocking a lot. Insomnia helped too I think. Anyway, unless the con leaks over past midnight subeta time, I'm just about done. I just reached my geeky goal: My score is currently....
Spoiler: open/close
OVER 9000!!!!
Too bad Nico's been doomed to lose since the beginning. At least I heard a rumor that the prize pool is the same, and the winner will just get some extra things.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

You earned 2002 points for Manwar

! WHOO. And with that, I am done. I earned almost 400 points tonight, which is a LOT for me. I just had a lucky night of getting lots of 4-6 point items. Yay!
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

-high fives Jessi-

PALINDROME SCORES FTW

You earned 11011 points for Nico

Of course now if (a) our cosplay votes count toward our personal scores, and (b) I got any votes to begin with, I will be sad to see my score all screwed up. 11,011 is pretty sweet all by itself.
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

Wow, 3rd place! Any other NCers place in the top ranks?
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

So for those of you that Cosplayed, how did votes you get translate into points? Not that anyone knows the exact formula, I assume, but I'm curious to see how much it added to point totals!
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Not me. I got 161 RS points, I have no idea if that is a lot or not, but it makes me very happy (it is not 0). Two Carls in the top 10, and I only got to vote for your avatar once Bacon, while I must have seen some uninspiring ones at least a dozen times.

And I'm officially over 1000 RS points: 1132 points so I think I can end above my team average. Personal goal achieved. (That is, if this finishes anytime soon.)

Edit:
how did votes you get translate into points
I only found my points, I can see my votes too, somewhere?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

It just says how many points we got. Maybe that's the same as votes? I got 25. More than I expected, honestly! I liked my HA a lot, but it wasn't as punch-you-in-the-face obvious as some of the good ones I saw.
Image Image
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

It seems a tad unfair that people used Costume Trunks that were exactly fitted to the characters they chose (The Red Queen from the Alice in Wonderland trunk, etc.) It just seems too easy.

On a personal note, my love of M&M enabled me get my highest-ever war score - over 1,000 points! Whoo! (I suck at restocking, so yes, ALL of it is from M&M. Yes, my hand hurts.) I can't wait for the prize shop to come out ^^
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

You earned 8231 points for Manwar

Your entry in the EPICon Cosplay Contest earned you 265 restock points!

I've been trying to continue restocking throughout the day, but I'm just so tired of it and have been busy at work. It was nice to see some people voted for my HA. ^^
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

For reference, it appears Tia Dalma got 546 restock points for her avatar.
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

Marah wrote:For reference, it appears Tia Dalma got 546 restock points for her avatar.
I got 527 for mine...
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I got exactly 100 votes/points, which is way more than I was expecting, so I'm pretty happy about that. And I voted for every NC avatar I saw. I was also playing Omen Raiders like mad the other day, which has unfortunately driven me mad. At first it was okay, but after a whole night of playing it, I quickly fell out of like with it. Even so, I'm at a bit over 400 points now, which is far more than I ever would have bothered with normally. I'm still kicking myself for not playing a few more games yesterday to get up to the team average, but that game is just mind numbing. :(

Still, I'm glad there was something to do other than restocking, otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten any points. :D
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I got 66. Not bad, I suppose, considering that it wasn't a widely recognized character. But yeah, it seems like there were a lot less original ones that got more.

Brings me to 104 points total.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I only managed a paltry 131. So far only the wings catch my eye. Nice stuff though!
Image Image
ImageImage
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I got 1238 points, which is 1237 points more then I dreamed I'd ever get. Sadly not nearly enough points as I want so so many things in the prize shops!
I'm glad that most of the items are cheap. The ones in the vip room are the most expensive, but that caps out at 600.

I think I may wait a bit and see where some of the prices settle before I buy much, since I'll be spending a good chunk of sp I do believe.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.