Morostide 2010 (Pumpkins and Trick-or-Treating!)

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Re: Morostide 2010 (Pumpkins and Trick-or-Treating!)

Post by bonecrivain »

moonsyne wrote:Anybody got the guide to which section of the pumpkin patch gives which minion?
I lost it, and I only need Patch to recieve the Minion Collector achievement!
I'm pretty sure you only get Patch by returning Snowflaik to Jaxon. I bought mine last year, since I never find his minions. =)
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I find it amusing I give out two cat items (skeletal cat and ghost cat sticker) that I'm aware of. XD Also makes me giddy for selfish reasons.

I have been lucky and have gotten a few of the newer items but a lot of old times. Mind you some of the old items I've gotten I wanted so it makes me happy. But there are so many new items I want, so I would like more new then old like others here. Well hopefully everyone will get what they want before the end of the holiday.
And I never knew items were assigned a patch in the pumpkin patch. o.o Learn something new.

I also must admit I'm quiet giddy about new graveyard, bloodred and nightmare colours. Yay!
Last edited by Alicorn on 18 Oct 2010 02:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Oh man, I completely forgot about new colors. Keeping my fingers crossed for a Nightmare Sheeta for my own selfish reasons....

As for luck, up until this afternoon I was getting hexed more than I was getting treated. :P
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

http://www.subeta.net/users/pumpkins&ac ... sern=Marah

That should work! I''' have to try and give my avatar a decent costume! also, eggs and TP are welcome too!
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

The costume contest is open for entry! I'm entering no matter what this time, because I'm still mad about not entering the cosplay contest due to stupidity and missing the achievement forever -_-

So I'm trying to come up with my own Dia de los Muertos lady thing. It's hard. Hard enough without forgetting that I took off my Hypno-Monocle, and immediately got hexed which hasn't happened since I started wearing it, and now I can't use the fkckredafje hair salon because I'm a llama. -_- *waits*
Kari

Post by Kari »

I want to enter the costume contest, but I have no clue what I want to look like! Plus the hexing makes it hard to look at clothes.
derp
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Whoot! Yay for another contest. And now I can put effort into my HA! Now all I have to do is decide if I want to base my HA after someone/thing or get creative. Choices, choices. **rubs chin**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Two questions.

One, has anyone seen updated "which part of the pumpkin patch gives which minion" information? I know the odds are slim, but may as well focus my attention on the parts of the patch that give minions I want.

Two... how long is it supposed to take my hex to wear off? I thought it was only an hour or so, but it's been a lot longer than that and my HA is still a toaster.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Section 3 gives the new Kawl minion, which is the little strip of area in the back. That's all I know, sadly.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Wingsrising wrote:Two questions.

One, has anyone seen updated "which part of the pumpkin patch gives which minion" information? I know the odds are slim, but may as well focus my attention on the parts of the patch that give minions I want.

Two... how long is it supposed to take my hex to wear off? I thought it was only an hour or so, but it's been a lot longer than that and my HA is still a toaster.
I'm clueless about hex length; some of mine disappear almost immediately and some seem to take forever. All of which may be a function of my inability to correctly gauge time passage, of course, but it sure seems that way sometimes.

As to the other, I'm using this list. It shows which minions are where, as well as which names give out what.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Kamil wrote: As to the other, I'm using this list. It shows which minions are where, as well as which names give out what.
Thanks for linking to that. :) Only a few things I need this year, including that damned Jaxon minion. x_x Hopefully I'll find it myself this year.

Late to the party, but here's the link to me:
http://www.subeta.net/users/Alecko&act= ... ern=Alecko

Also, feel free to egg/TP me, I need those achievements.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Thanks, Kamil!

Of course, I didn't get to see if the last hex had worn off yet because you hexed me again. :-)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Well crap!
I hadn't paid close attention to the delete-a-thousand-pumpkins achievement. I assumed that it was to delete a bunch of carved pumpkins, since that's what the other achievements involved and didn't bother to double check. I spent a good chunk of time fighting my internet to purchase and delete ~200 carved pumpkins. Went to the page to see just how many I'd deleted and it shows zero, which is when I realized it had to be plain pumpkins.
I thought it was odd that they were so relatively cheap. That should have clued me in right away X_X
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

After hitting area one in the pumpkin patch probably a hundred times, I finally found a Snowflaik to give to Jaxon. He gave me a Patch, so now I only need a Halloeve to get the Minion Collector achievement!

Sooo... does anyone have a Halloeve I can quickly borrow and return? c:

edit: Got it! Thanks guys =) <3
Last edited by Griffin on 23 Oct 2010 08:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Cyro, I do. I can send it your way in just a few minutes and you can send it back whenever you get a chance!