2000 Users = Free Pet Slot

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Iggy

Re: 2000 Users = Free Pet Slot

Post by Iggy »

You have been given 1 extra pet slot, for a total of 26
Back to your items!
I got my last loyalty box well...MONDAY, but this is sososo worth it!
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

So, this would be why I got adverspammed on Twitter with "Like Neopets? You'll love Subeta!" and a bunch of signup links. :P

Congratulations to all of you. Wish Neo could raise our pet slots like it was no big deal.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Curses. I want a genderless pet, but I cant make one. Now to decide what to make.. not that it matters much since I intend to zap.
Image Image
ImageImage
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I think the site now has a berry that you can feed your pets to make them genderless. :)
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

:o! I did not know this! Woo! That's even better then.
Image Image
ImageImage
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

You have been given 1 extra pet slot, for a total of 18!

Very happy with this. I just got my slot a couple weeks ago, and it's like a free Mystical Donadak plushie. ^_^
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I was out all day. I did try to log on a few times from my phone but it would just never load. I'm happy for the pet slot though & congrats to those who were able to get on.

Since I've never used a totem, I was just wondering if I can activate it without knowing what kind of pet I want to get. And if so, would I lose the slot if I let my GA run out before I decide? I'm kind of nervous with it sitting in my inventory.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Whoot! I was able to jump on while it was climbing close to 2k and help it rise. And I was all excited when I saw it going so close. I yelled out for Talexia to come hurry her ass on her computer to do her part. XD And I was so excited when I saw it go above 2k! I saw it go all the way up to 2.1k and was like whoa! To bad I couldn't stick around and be on when Keith handed out the achievement, we had planned to go to dinner so had to leave right after that. But so glad I could help reach 2k. And so happy to see a pet slot totem happly waiting in my inventory. **pats totem** I have plans for you little one, oh yes I do.

Add on: Mellaka, I'm pretty sure you keep the slot even if your GA runs out. So you can activate it, not use it and when your GA is done you'll still have it. You'll just have to get another GA if you do wish to use it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

You definitely can keep the totem pet slots without a GA, because when my own GA's run out I'm told I have 7 pet slots (for 12 pets >_>) instead of the usual 5. If you've already used a GA medal to create more pets, though, and you don't have a gold account now, I believe you'll still get the pet slot but you'll have to activate another medal to be able to create the pet.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

OK, thanks for the clarification. I try to always have a GA but I do forget to buy a new one until after it runs out now and then.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Wait, what? Seriously? Already? Well, that figures. Of course the blessed event would happen the day I'm out and away from my computer all afternoon. No shiny achievement for me. But hey, extra pet slot! I think I'll get over it ;)

Congrats to the rest of you!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

YAY pet slots :D So so excited about that, you have no idea!

I wonder if the achievement will still be around and can be claimed again when the site gets to over 2k member. Rather annoyed that I missed it, I was at work at the time. It hasn't been retired yet or anything so maybe. *Crosses fingers*
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

I missed it all... XDD

BUT THIS IS A GREAT IDEA 8D I was waiting for my next loyalty box and this speeds things up even more xD;.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Rah

Post by Rah »

Seerow wrote:YAY pet slots :D So so excited about that, you have no idea!

I wonder if the achievement will still be around and can be claimed again when the site gets to over 2k member. Rather annoyed that I missed it, I was at work at the time. It hasn't been retired yet or anything so maybe. *Crosses fingers*
Keith was posting today about that, looks like if the site hits 2k users again you can have the chance to get the achievement again :) Probably still going to aim for that 23rd event thing (although damned if I'm leaving the computer again until the 15th november now xD)

I want to be a special user! But on the plus side, I have 28 petslots now. Freaking hell.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I so totally did not believe that it would be possible for the site to do this; which is why I was grumpy about the whole 'hammer on the laggy site all day, for something that would never materialize anyway' thing. I'd never seen more than 1700 users online at any one time, even during giveaways and such. So I was sure it'd never happen.

And boy, was I wrong. Go me. xD

I was actually online at the time, although I was sitting in my wardrobe the whole time, trying to match my legs to that damned long autumn scarf. I poked my head out after an hour or so to see if I could go to the Patch again, and got the notice that I had a pet slot totem. And then I rejoiced. =D

And then it occurred to me I should have the achievement too, so I went to look, and naturally I didn't have it. So I filed a ticket (man, they are prompt about dealing with those things)(*pokes the Neo version of a UA, who is dealing with my support ticket over there* Get with it; they're showing you up, dude). ANYWAY. According to the UA working on my ticket, I show up on their end as having the achievement, it's just not showing on my side. So I think they're trying to figure out how to get it to me, since I was online, just sitting on a page that doesn't, for obvious reasons, refresh.

Yay. New pets. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.