Making money?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Kari

Making money?

Post by Kari »

I think this topic comes up every so often when someone decides to hop back into the site after a hiatus...like what I'm doing. I'm just wondering if the best ways to make money have changed, since I know quest handouts get tweaked a lot. Like it's still good to do wizard quests and vend/sell the tokens? And what are the best spending limits for that and the Saggi quests?
derp
Gumdrops

Re: Making money?

Post by Gumdrops »

Saggi and the Wiz are still very profitable. The Computer Geek is too, surprisingly. I also like to do Pete quests because he tends to give me Subeautique items fairly often. Make sure you do Item Quests as well. The SPs really build up if you do your 5 quests daily.

My quest limits are:
Saggi - 20k per item.

Wiz - 10k per item on multiple item quests. For 1 item, I'll go up to 30k, because it's a safe bet you'll get a 15 point token.

Pete - Common and below, 5K. Normal, up to 10k. Rare, usually 15k, but I will got up to 20k if it's a higher rarity one. Super Rare, it depends.

Cursed - I stick with Nori because she gives me more SPs. 1 item, usually 5k. 2 and 3 items, I won't go higher than 15k-20K.

Maleria and Quentin - 5k, unless it's a super rare then I'll go higher depending on the rarity number. No more than 20k though. I've never profited when I spent more. I find I get better items from them when they ask for something cheap. Then, I usually get a nice expensive item in return.

Geek - 5k for 1 item. 10k for 2 items. 15-20k for 3 items.

I don't find the other quests worth doing.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Gumdrops, I wanted to thank you for posting this. I haven't done any quests for so long, and when I started trying again a while ago, I gave up because I was so lost. Just yesterday, your post helped me so much. :)
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Glad I could be helpful. :)

I've been slacking on quests since Morostide started. My inventory was just filling up too fast with the pumpkins, ToT and the Pumpkin Patch.

Just doing Item Quests, but seeing as how I haven't had to start over in a while, I'm making some easy SPs. I'm at that 100K level though, so I'll probably have to start over soon enough.