Subeta Secret Santa (QUESTONS FIRST)

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Subeta Secret Santa (QUESTONS FIRST)

Post by Jessi »

All right, guys! Seerow has asked me to take over 'running' Secret Santa because her internet sucks - but she's still going to help out as an elf. I want to get the posting started, because much to my shock it DID start this early last year (I swear, I live in the clouds XD). I wanted to get a couple of things sorted out before I make an official sign-up post, so here we go:

1) Last year we had just two brackets, 3-6 mil and 6-9 mil (I'm dumb, I thought we had a lower one, hence the edit!). Does this still work out for everyone? In the past we've tried having a lower bracket, and very few if any people signed up for it, so it was kind of boring. Also, we've tried doing a __mil+ bracket, but last year we did away with that. Is everyone still cool with the brackets this year or would you like to see any additional brackets?

2) If you DO want to see additional brackets, do we have another person who is volunteering to be an elf to help Seerow and I out? Right now with the two-bracket system from last year, we're in perfect shape, but I want to cover all the bases!

Thanks, guys! As soon as I get a bit of feedback I'll start the sign-up process!
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Re: Subeta Secret Santa (QUESTONS FIRST)

Post by hebdenhippy »

I think those two brackets are enough, but I'd be happy to help out as an elf if you do make another bracket.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Thanks for volunteering, Rachel :D I think we might just stick with the two brackets (depending on anyone else's input) but I'll definitely keep that in mind if we need an extra!
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

I think that the two brackets are cool, and I also volunteer to be an elf if any help is needed :)
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I would like to ditto Rachel and Sunwolf on 2 brackets being enough. And I'd be happy to help in any way needed. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I was planning on signing up for the top bracket, so a lower bracket wouldn't sway me, but I can see how it might be useful for some users. That said, if no one requests it then I think we're fine with the two we have.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I wouldn't mind a lower bracket, because I don't think I have enough time to make enough SP for the higher ones in this period. But I can see where I would be the only one, so I will try my best to do some more quests :)
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Marah, I think that's the problem. Two years ago, I believe, only two users signed up for the lower bracket and one ended up dropping out, so it wasn't very much fun. I want to get a sign up post rolling today, so I'm going to start that now, but if people show more interest, I can always add another bracket after sign-ups have started and let people move around!

Can a mod lock this when they see it? I'll grab Ty when I see her on, but just in case that happens before-hand xD