Fireside 2010

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Re: Fireside 2010

Post by Marah »

i burned 1000 items and got the pretty layout! I need to go to sleep now. Any items I will find tomorrow will be send out!
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Thanks to those of you who have sent me things! I doubt I'll get the layout this year, but hopefully I will next year. :)
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I got up to almost 600 items burned and about 450 items collected. It's just been such a busy time for me. Hopefully, I'll complete them next year.
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

I'd just like to echo how amazing Alicorn and Talexia are, and add Bon and Ty to the list.

I wasn't really planning on trying for the layout, but somehow I halfheartedly burned my way up to 700 things and at that point I thought it would be silly not to go for 1000. Unfortunately, that point came at like 1 in the morning last night. I'm online now in the fifteen minutes I have between school and work, the only time online I'll have today before the day ends on subeta, so I knew if I didn't get to 1000 last night it wasn't going to happen this year. (I'm assuming today is the last day of Fireside.... Advent Calendar starts tomorrow! Hooray! Oh wait, I was making a point...)

So anyway, sure enough in my time of need, Alicorn, Talexia, Bon and Ty came to my rescue and with their collective help I got up to 1000 in under an hour! They are amazing! They are the burnmasters. I like the layout a lot more than I was expecting to, so I'm very glad I got it. And I'm very, very glad I've somehow made such amazing friends!
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Dude, they should so have the title Burn Master for burning 1k items. 8D Cause really, after burning that many items I think you earn such a title.

Congrats on getting there Topher! I'm glad you were able to make it in time. ^-^

(And I'm so excited about the Advent Calender starting tomorrow, hip hooray! :3)
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Question: does burning "wreathed" items count towards the 1k burn number?

Not that I have a chance in hell of burning 1000 items, just thought I'd ask whether it accomplishes anything other than making the red rreign angry.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Wreathed items do count toward the achievement! Though I like non wreathed better, since they can turn into wreathed items that can then be burned again, in a two for one type of deal.