Random question: can you tell how many petslots you have?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Random question: can you tell how many petslots you have?

Post by Wingsrising »

Random question. Is there a way I can tell how many (if any) empty pet slots I have -- or rather, how many empty slots I would have if I activated a GA? I'm thinking about another pet and I'm just curious whether I have any slots left and, if so, how many.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Random question: can you tell how many petslots you have

Post by Seerow »

If you go to your preferences, on the main page it lists how many you have. For instance:
Pet Slots: 24/24

If you don't have a gold account active, it will take away 5 slots. For example, if I didn't currently have a GA it would look like:
Pet Slots: 24/19

I'm not sure if there is a way to tell if you have any open though. If you knew if you had all slots filled it would be easy to tell, but since you don't I don't think there is a way :|
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Awesome, thanks!

Mine says 14/9, and I do in fact have 14 pets. That seems to imply I have no empty slots and would need to use a loyalty totem to get more.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Wings, it at least means you'd have to use a mystical plushie to get more slots, since you can go up to 20 with them. It's showing up that simply because you don't have a GA activated - though if you were to file a ticket, I bet they could tell you 100%! (the -5 thing tends to make me dizzy xD)