I need some opinions

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

I need some opinions

Post by shaelyn76 »

I am getting ready to activate a GA and use my totem to get an extra pet. I want the pet to represent my newborn son, so it will be chibi. I am seriously torn between the chibi Anyu and the chibi Magnus. I am leaning more towards the Magnus since it seems more "boy" than the Anyu...but the Anyu is so amazingly sweet and cute looking. So I come to you all and ask what you see in those two choices...the pros and the cons as you all see them. Any and all thoughts are really aprreciated as I keep bobbling between those two and can't come to any kind of resolve as of yet.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Re: I need some opinions

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Before the Chibi Terracoon came out one of my pets was a Chibi Anyu. I thought it was one of the most adorable chibi pets I've ever seen on the site and it still remains one of my favorite pets. That, and I'm not really a huge Magnus fan.

One thing you might want to consider about the Magnus is that it's older art, so it might be revamped down the line and end up looking completely different than it does now.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Re: I need some opinions

Post by shaelyn76 »

That is a very good point about the magnus. I've always been fond of the magnus, but since you never know how a revamp will go, perhaps I should go with the Anyu. I can always change it over later on if new Magnus art is incredible. Thank you for the input.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image