Secret Santa

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Secret Santa

Post by shaelyn76 »

Okay...so I couldn't wait to open my SS gifts. I know, I'm horrible. But seeing them all sitting there wrapped up and pretty in my inventory got to me. (don't let me fool you...it only took like 5 minutes of knowing they were there before I busted open the first one).

So, I have a huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!! for whomever my Secret Santa was. The items are lovely and I am so very, very happy with my haul. My super Secret Santa sent me:
Peekaboo Pearlessence Top
Pumpkin Stockings
Winsome Rogue Proper Silk Tunic
Tight Blue Hair Curl
Knotty Bamboo Slips
Rosie Pinned Curls
Rainyday Light Necklace
Typical Rose Scene Hair
Tinkerers Scrap of Worn Leather
Rose Quartz Solitaire Ring
Purple Little Duck Balloon
Sunburst Circus Leotard
Ganguro Pigtails
Single Gunmetal Coin Earring
and
Delish Tea Eyeshadow

Eeeeeee! So many pretty things! Thank you again. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Secret Santa

Post by Seerow »

All my bracket is done :D Enjoy your presents!
I had a Red Fox Makeup Kit left in my vault that I can't for the life of me figure out who it belongs to. If you sent your SS a Red Fox Makeup Kit, please let me know so I can get it to them!

Edit:
Got my gifts and a hugt thank you to my Secret Santa! So many new minions to love on, a book for Ishka, and some wearables!! Glacier Blob Kitty is probably my favorite though, I love them so so much.
I bought for Marah :)
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

Hmm, to open now or bear the anticipation until Christmas morning? I think I'll wait just for the fun of it.

My SS recipient will be buried under a GIFTVALANCHE of epic proportions. You'll know it was me. c:
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I opened mine now because I didn't want any of the gifts to get lost in the confusion of the holiday season. :P

To my Secret Santa: THANK YOU SO MUCH! My jaw dropped when I saw how many presents were in my inventory, and everything was awesome! So many TC items (I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the tea stuff THANK YOU SO MUCH)! :mrgreen:

Edit: ...Cyro? Was it you?

And I bought for Lindsey. Happy Luminaire!
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

OMG. Who is my SS? I can't thank you enough for the Snowflaik, Patch, and Oowel (wanted them forever!) plus the other wonderful things for my holiday gallery! Thank you so much :D

I bought for Seerow, glad you liked your stuff!
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

THANK YOU SEEROW! I love all my items. I will be working on rearranging and expanding pet treasure chests a lot during the vacation :) So many lovely things to put in there. And I love the bok choy socks, don't know why, but the item just makes me giggle.

I bought for 11th.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Sunwolf wrote:OMG. Who is my SS?
Whoever she is, I'm sure she had fun picking out your presents, and is glad you love them. :mrgreen: *teehee*

Whoever my SS was, holy cow, thank you! So many lovely things for my pets *_* especially the Mirath and the Rainy Day Solar Flare Wrap...I've been meaning to get those for, well, almost forever it seems. And of course the Magical Keepsake Boxes! I'm so happy with everything, thank you!
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

So many awesome gallery things! My pumpkin gallery is looking pretty spiffy now :D Thank you so much Secret Santa!
Officer 1BDI wrote:Edit: ...Cyro? Was it you?
Nope, twas me!
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Wow thanks secret santa for the Giselle Rosebud Wig & Night Owl Mask. What cool gifts. ^^

And thanks Jessi & Seerow for running it.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Wow I got an amazing selection of gifts from my secret santa! I can't decide which is my favourite thing, I love the Full Sagittarius Hair Piece, and the Nautilus Shell with Pearls, and the Gallant Enforcer and ahhhh there's just so many nice things!! Thanks so much!! :D
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Joey wrote:So many awesome gallery things! My pumpkin gallery is looking pretty spiffy now :D Thank you so much Secret Santa!
You're welcome! I had so much fun shopping for you. ^-^

I feel so spoiled from my SS. My pet's treasure chests are very very happy! :3

And thank you so much to Seerow and Jessi for doing all this. You guys are wonderful!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
11th

Post by 11th »

I got so many items for my Halloween gallery, I can't even ): ♥ And a few wearables I've been wanting forever, too.

THANK YOU, Secret Santa!
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Joey wrote:
Officer 1BDI wrote:Edit: ...Cyro? Was it you?
Nope, twas me!

Oh! Thank you very, very much, Joey! :mrgreen:
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

CYRO XD You must have been my Secret Santa then, because HOLY CRAP XD I had an outrageous amount of gifts and had SO MUCH FUN OPENING THEM XDD THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH XD

Shaelyn, you are very welcome ;D I had a lot of fun buying for you, you had such a great wishlist, so I'm glad you loved your items so much!

Also, I'm sure I speak for both Seerow and I when we give you guys a big great YOU ARE VERY WELCOME! We love running Secret Santa and we're more than happy to do it for you guys!
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Yay Jessi! You rock as a Secret Santa and as an elf...thank you so so much for all of the wonderful gifts and for you and Seerow doing the (i'm sure) huge task of delivering all of those gifts to everyone.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image