Free shop give away

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Free shop give away

Post by Marah »

Just in case anybody missed it: the free shop switched from giving away 2010 Melody items to some other goodies. Some of them retired and/or expensive. Also the new limited edition Delish line is in there. They aren't that rare either, I got 4 of them so far.

Happy hunting!

http://www.subeta.net/shop.php?shopid=38
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Re: Free shop give away

Post by Wingsrising »

I suppose it's bad that my first reaction was a slight amount of irritation, since I'd decided just a few days ago that the Free Shop wasn't going to give away anything spectacular and there was no reason to wait any longer to buy a couple of wishlist items I'd had my eye on...

I imagine I'll cheer up if I get something good (or something else from my wishlist I don't have yet deflates substantially) though. :-)
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I'm not getting any of your luck, Marah. XD But switching the Melody items with other items was a pretty good idea, anyway. I have found some pretty cute things so far, though.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Sending some luck your way! Hope that helps!

I can imagine that people who actually bought one or two delish sets are a bit miffed as well. Pay money for items that were supposed to be very exclusive and then they end up being given away for free. (If you are lucky enough to get them.)

I ended up with some lovely luminaire hats and the high rarity restocker achievement too. Awesome, I would never have been able to get that one in any other shop with my old laptop!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The Delish stuff is in there?! Man, I want some of that so much--but not enough to spend CSC, because I barely have any. I'm with TCS--I haven't got any of your luck, and I've been trying! Got a couple Luminaire hats too, which are probably the best things in there (given that I didn't want to buy them before xmas because they were expensive).
Image Image
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I've picked up quite a few of the Delish pieces, and this has been my favorite set so far, so I had been considering buying some. I'm so glad I haven't now (though I may still buy a few pieces I'm missing when it's over).

I've also found a book or two, and some other stuff. There are stat boosters in there too, but I haven't found any yet.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I got a retired book my pet hadn't read, a bunch of the Delish pieces, an Incendo and a Luminaire Kitty, some Luminaire crackers and other holiday items, and two stat boosters. Not bad at all!
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I've been loving the giveaway. I enjoyed collecting extras of Melody stuff and now the rare and retired stuff. Such a fun thing to do on one's birthday.
I've gotten a few Delish pieces, a Blackout Veil and a bunch of random retired luminare items. So I'm quiet happy. And I've been giving away items I get extras of or don't want to people that have them on their wishlist. So don't be surprised if I randomly gift you. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I LOVED the giveaway, which I am assuming is over now. I got a bunch of great stuff, including a whole bunch of the Limited Edition Delish stuff!

This is my favorite of the Delish lines, I had already bought sets with CSC, as well as a few doubles for treasure trunks, but I am not the least bit upset that they were giving it away for free. I wanted the whole sets so it was worth it to buy them, I was able to get a few extras that I needed for gallerys/treasure chests. As well as give Alicorn a couple items she needed

I am trying to decide what I want to keep and what I want to give away right now :)
Faun

Post by Faun »

Why am I always away when awesome stuff happens? ;__;
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

fluffy-emo-wolf wrote:Why am I always away when awesome stuff happens? ;__;
If it makes you feel any better, my timing sucks and I missed it too. =\
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Every time I checked the shop it was empty. :/ Despite Keith's news post, I figured it had ended days ago.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Oof, it's over already? I got a few wishlist books, but other than that, I really didn't get much of anything from the giveaway. (Although some awesome people sent me things that were on my wishlist, too. =) ) I must have been clicking on all the wrong boxes! I kept hoping I'd find at least one item from the Delish sets, dang.