The Great Pandemic 2011

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Re: The Great Pandemic 2011

Post by mellaka »

I just wanted to say thanks to anyone here who sent me anything over the past few days. I've been very sick and offline since Wednesday, and deleted my events before I got a good look at them, but I know I saw a few NCers there.

Not sure if I'll catch up now.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Does anyone know if anyone (say, on the forums) has mapped out where you need to click in the Underground to find each item (like they did back in Masquerade plot)? I assume each spot has a particular set of random items it gives, like what's-his-name's office did.
moonsyne

Post by moonsyne »

Must be random. I've just refreshed on the same spot, and got everything on the list.
I hear that some have needed the pastries as well as the papers to do the Poetic Kiss.
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I finished up boxes, so no need to send anymore. Thanks everyone!

I kissed Fantine. I thought about kissing Elwood for laughs, but went with what I'm guessing is the right answer.
Faun

Post by Faun »

I'm done with the box opening achievements, so If I get any more I'll send them back so I can get the sending achievements. :D
I need tons of the bits of paper though. :(
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Sorry Joey...I didn't read that you were done with the boxes and sent one over to you.

So as it stands now Wingsrising, Anza and Trith still need boxes? Anybody else?
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Heh, it's ok xD I can pass them on again after I finish my paper.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Define "need." :-) I have all the pastries and have the "open 50 boxes" achievement and have a ways to go before "open 100 boxes." I'm not huge into achievements, though... I mean, I wouldn't mind getting the 100 box tier, but I won't feel bad if I don't.

I someone sends me a box, can I send boxes even if I'm not a zombie? Or do I have to be a zombie to do that?
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I'm not totally sure. I don't know if you need to be thanked by Skitters for the box sending to count or not. If that's the case then yes, you have to be a zombie. You could always try sending a box to see for sure.

I reached 1k in giving kisses. Whew, I feel like a harlot. XD I'll keep giving people kisses though to help them out.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

I just tried it. You can still get the achievement for sending a box even if you're not a zombie.
sezrin

Post by sezrin »

Been crazy moving house so haven't been on for a couple of weeks... Anyone wanna throw any kisses, scraps of paper or pastrys my way it would be a great help!

http://subeta.net/kiss.php?user=82980
Trith

Post by Trith »

I finished up the box achievements yesterday (cheated a little, I bought a few extra boxes to make it go faster), so I don't need anymore. Thank you to everyone who has sent them to me, you're all awesome. =)
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I gave my poetic kiss to Fantine also. It seemed to be the right choice...guess we will all find out sometime soon. I sent over boxes to a couple of folks here before checking for updates, so sorry if I sent late.

I am still plugging away at the kissing achievements, so expect to get random kisses from me if you are listed on the front page of this topic.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I've been sick for the past few days, so my activity's been limited at best (but thank you so very much to everyone who sent me boxes and kisses and slips of paper!). Did I miss a plot point along the way? Because I just got this notice from Skitters:
HEY, YOU. YES YOU. SKITTERS WANT TO KNOW IF YOU DELIVER HIS MESSAGE YET. IF NOT PLEASE DO THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
And I have no idea WTF he's talking about. Does he mean complete his note? Because I just did that a couple of hours ago and I didn't get an option to send it to anyone.

(I also gave my poetic kiss to Fantine because PLOT POINT.)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

That would be the message, Officer (if you decoded the notes/read the spoilers on the forums). As far as I know we can't report back to Skitters on it.
Image Image